Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:44 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:44 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Davao's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:24 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Warnings: 0
Good luck!

8: £5,000 Not bad!

13: £75,000 We didn't want that worst thing. :(

21:

If this box is £50,000 then you lose!

Good luck.

£15,000 This board is getting more dangerous! All red round You won the Minigame! :)

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:24 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

1p
£5
£500
£750

£3,000
£10,000
£20,000
£50,000

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:25 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Banker knows that you know that was a bad round for you.

BANKER'S OFFER

£4,000

Daniel deal or no deal? Also a number between 1 and 7 for your reward! :)

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:28 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

I do know that, but I also know we could send the slingshot back into orbit in this next round too. NO DEAL!

Number 2 please.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:30 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Okay! I hope the reward is good. :)

OFFER Button
Positive Bonus Box
DOUBLE Top Value
NO DOWNSIDE ON 23.
One Box at a time from 5 Box
Add £20,000 to 23 so it becomes +£40,000
Random Blue Gets X100

The positive bonus box! Yes that's a lovely one! We will talk about that more later! Now 3 more boxes.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

Ah, very good. I'll go with 1, 6 and 20 next please!

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:33 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Good luck!

1: £10,000 Not a good start! Need blues

6: £50,000! OH NO! I'm so sorry! This doesn't look good at all! :(

20:

Please be blue!

Blue please!

£5 Better! But almost had the worst round.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:33 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

1p
£500
£750

£3,000
£20,000

Need a number from 1 to 8 for the last minigame.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:38 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

It's not too bad, I was never after that £50k anyway - £20,000 is much more useful... :P

I'll pick number 8 again please.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:40 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Haha!]

QUESTION:
Guess The Amount:
Roulette:
OFFER Prediction:
Family Fortunes!
Hi Low:
Supermarket Sweep
COLOR Prediction: Color predicton again! You know the score prediction and 3 more boxes!

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:41 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Banker thinks this is a interesting board!

BANKER'S OFFER

£2,000

Daniel, deal or no deal?, Prediction, and 3 more boxes

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:43 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

I'll carry on while the twenty grand's still there, conveniently ignoring the looming shadow of the 1p... :whyme NO DEAL!

Lastly we'll go with 2, 11 and 12 please.

FrenchAPOALFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:44 pm    Author: FrenchAPOALFan    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

I would probably carry on with that board, but i would be able to understand a deal here :box: .

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:44 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Daniel, what's your colour prediction?

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:46 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

Oh, sorry! I'll go with 2 blues and 1 red please.

Absolutely APOALFan, for me the £500 and £750 still being around, plus the £3,000, made it a fairly easy call this time. :D

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:47 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

Good luck!

2: Please be blue!

All the best.

£20,000! OH NO!!!!!!!!!! What a disaster! I'm sorry! £3k still there.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:48 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

11:

Please be 1p!

1p!

1p:

1p!It's 1p! Still have the big 2 blues left! Remember the blues could be £75k or £50k here

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:48 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

daniel123 wrote:

Absolutely APOALFan, for me the £500 and £750 still being around, plus the £3,000, made it a fairly easy call this time. :D

Not to mention having the top 2 blues makes Random Blue × 100 a HUGE reward that will completely change the game.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:49 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20
Forum Games Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
daniel123 wrote:

Not to mention having the top 2 blues makes Randim Blue × 100 a HUGE reward that will completely change the game.

Exactly, although I...may or may not have forgotten about that one...

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:49 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Daniel Plays Davao's DOND 20

12:

Please be blue!

Blue will get you a reward!

Just be blue!

£3,000 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm sorry Daniel! So sorry!

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Davao's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]