Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:33 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:33 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

woko88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:29 am    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

Warnings: 0
Interesting. No deal.

17,19 and 23.

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

I've seen 32 DOND's recorded live.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:31 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]
International Forums Moderator

This game certainly is interesting!

Box 17 - £35,000...

Box 19 - £10! Round hinges on this...

Box 23 - £1! And what about that for flipping it your way?

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:32 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

Already down to four blues, and while all three missing reds are big, you still have the BIGGEST...

1p
£100
£500
£750

£1,000
£3,000
£5,000
£10,000
£15,000
£20,000
£50,000
£100,000
£250,000

...and you have three spots left to use the Win Bonus prediction. Is this the time?

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

woko88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:13 am    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

Still not for now!

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:18 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

We're back!

BANKER'S OFFER

£14,000

With a beefed-up offer... Deal or No Deal?

woko88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:33 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

No deal!

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:38 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

An important round here...

Box 2 - £10,000. Took long enough, but you've finally hit something top right.

Box 4 - £500! Goodness me if this is ANOTHER one-red round...

Box 8 - £50,000! It's another one-big-hit round... but we are still VERY much in this.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:40 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

We're at 10-box with seven reds. You've done a heck of a job nullfying the No All-Blues power whilst still creating a board with something to fall back on, but there's a gap now for sure...

1p
£100
£750

£1,000
£3,000
£5,000
£15,000
£20,000
£100,000
£250,000

You can either predict for the Win Boost now, or at 7-box. Which is it to be?

woko88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:43 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

Let’s try it now.

One taken from each section. I would guess/hope not a lot has changed...

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£14,009

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:45 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

Has it?

BANKER'S OFFER

£17,000

With the top two there it actually has! So it looks like both player and Banker power completely failed to materialise in this one, as that's outside 10%! :(

On the other hand that means a juicier offer than you planned on and with three to open on an odd board... Deal or No Deal?

woko88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:52 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

There’s massive downside here, but if the big two are where I need them to be, I’ll never have a problem.

Sounds simple, but it really isn’t.

It is to he no deal for now though.

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:56 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

With those low reds in play, there is a degree of cushioning to that downside. But as you say, it's all about those two. We know how hard they can drive this game... but we also know you've not had a round where you've escaped without a big number.

How transformative would it be if you do now?

Box 9 - 1p! Nothing below £100 left AT NINE-BOX!

Box 10 - £15,000 is safe! And now the No All-Blues condition is GUARANTEED to be unused, so neither power has had any impact whatsoever, it's pure Deal here in every respect except we are NOT getting an 8-box offer here and need to open this instead...

Box 12 -
£1,000! You did it! You survived the round and NOW we're cooking!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:08 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

Do we have a game on? I think we have a game on.

£100
£750

£3,000
£5,000
£20,000
£100,000
£250,000

And the offer?

BANKER'S OFFER

£26,000

OR, it could be this...

BANKER'S OFFER

MYSTERY SPLIT

That would mean that you would get a fixed sum of money, and a separate sum of money on Box 25... but the Banker will not reveal what they are. All he will reveal is that on average you would win just under £29,000 from that option, and that either the fixed amount or the Box 25 stake - he's not saying which - is £18,018.

You can take either offer, or open three more... Deal or No Deal?

woko88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:25 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

My curiosity is always piqued by something out of the ordinary. The only concern I would have is what I am actually accepting for this board. If I’m underselling it, it’s asking a lot to hope I can pull it all back on 25, especially if the £18k is the board deal.

However, it is all fixed. This would seem like a distant dream if I took £750 to 25.

It is too curious not to pass up.

DEAL MYSTERY SPLIT

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

And the MYSTERY SPLIT is dealt! So now the board risk is taken out of the picture and we will see what happens with the 25 risk in a bit... first, we want to prove that dealing at all was the right move. Let's do that by picking three boxes and finding six figures in at least one of them!

woko88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:45 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:49 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

Box 6 - £750! Just one blue left... that was the live play start we wanted... we aren't in live play.

Box 14 - £100,000! There's that six-figure hit, but it's not the jackpot...

Box 21 -
£20,000! Goodness me this 4-box...

£100
£3,000
£5,000
£250,000

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:51 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

You've already dealt, but you don't know what for.

Or if it matters.

BANKER'S OFFER

UNDEAL

Accept this, you're back in live play with two to open. Turn it down, and you keep hold of the offer you dealt at 7-box... whatever that is.

To move back into live play via an Undeal of the Mystery Split offer... Deal or No Deal?

woko88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:56 pm    Author: woko88    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

Hahahaha.

The only way I can interpret this is to suggest I’d have had roughly the same monetary offer on both this and the previous board and if I I turned it down last time, and then lost £100k but got offered it again, I’d have snatched your hand off for a second shot.

No deal.

Formerly wokoman88.

Twitter me! @wokoman88

KP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:58 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #7 [Paul]

So the first deal holds! Two to open. 50-50, gotta hit it...

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]