Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:07 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:07 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:03 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]
International Forums Moderator

Warnings: 0

BANKER'S OFFER

£15,000

Back to the original 14-box offer! With much more visible danger for you but also plenty for the Banker too... Deal or No Deal?

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:08 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

Understandable, but I still have Box 2 out there which is a blue, right? ... right? NO DEAL for now, there's more in this for me!

9, 12 and 13 please.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:12 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

That sub-plot could really kick in soon as the game kicks on...

Box 9 - £250,000!! And it will go on without the jackpot...

Box 12 -
£22,460, yikes...

Box 13 -
Already gone in round 2!

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:13 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

Whoops, mucked up my system there. Box 11, please! Please be blue... :eyes:

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:14 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

It's a massive box...

Box 11 -
£750 phew relaxes?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:15 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

eggs hun

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:17 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

And so here we are at 8-box...

10p
£5
£50
£250

£3,369
£5,615
£11,230
£168,450

Win Boost prediction now or at 6-box?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:21 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

It's quite a toughie, I feel like it's better to use that here rather than if I had to at 6-box.

Two boxes to open if I play on, about £190k on the board, £23.5k average... I'll take a shot here...

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£9,450

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:25 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

Offer is in at...

BANKER'S OFFER

£9,001

Only 4.7% out! So your post-25 winnings are going up by 5.3%! Maybe they'll be £9,001... Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:28 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

There's a case for it, but thankfully I have £3k, £5k and £11k behind there if things don't go the way I want them to in the next few boxes. I'm going to try at least one more round - NO DEAL.

I'll take 19 and 20 please...

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:36 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

A big call on a scary board... but we can all see the rewards!

Box 19 -
£5,615 is NOT the landmine...

Box 20 -
10p! THAT is how you validate a No Deal...

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:39 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

With a 5.3% Win Boost and this fascinating 6-box, the tension is palpable...

£5
£50
£250

£3,369
£11,230
£168,450

The offer...

BANKER'S OFFER

£14,245.01

...which would get Win Boosted to exactly £15,000! Two to open if you turn that one down... big danger for both sides if that is what you do... Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:44 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

Now this is a tough call! There's obviously the mind game of Box 2 being out there and potentially another that you've seen that I haven't opened yet. A 2 in 3 chance of missing the £168k in that round, and I'm just trying to imagine what that increase would be... and I think it might just be worth it. NO DEAL.

I'll take Box 22 and... Box 2, please :eyes:

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:48 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

Aaron's trusting the Banker here! What a massive pair of boxes THIS is, both spoiler-box territory...

Box 22 -
£250! One blue down!

Box 2 -
AFTER THE BREAK

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:51 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

I would've dealt at 6 box for similar reasons as I did in Stephen's game, with the backups offsetting the lower top prize.

Could be looking at around £25,000 if the top prize stays of Stephen's game is any guide.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:53 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

We're back with a massive moment.

Box 2 was the one the Banker looked in. He said he saw a blue in that and one other he looked at, which for all we know is still out there...

...this is it then, the moment Aaron trusted that call...

Box 2 -
£5! HE TOLD THE TRUTH AND YOU MADE IT WORK!!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:55 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

How amazing is that?

£50
£3,369
£11,230
£168,450

One box at a time from here, one Banker who is absolutely crushed...

BANKER'S OFFER

£24,691.36

Which would be £26,000 after the Win Boost! One to open... if you want to... Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:59 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

What a moment! Wasn't entirely sure he was telling the truth. I wonder what other box he saw? In recent (including some non-forum) games I've pushed my luck quite a bit at the one-box-at-a-time stage, and I think that's just the right amount of money to be persuaded away from that at this stage. It's a DEAL :smt023

23 would've been next.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:01 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

And it's a DEAL for what should eventually become £26,000!

Box 23 - £3,369! Wrong red...

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

£35,000

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:02 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.0 | Game #3 [Aaron]

A little higher than I'd have expected after one box! 21 would've been next.

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]