Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:11 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:11 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:55 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Warnings: 0
Don't blame him, really! NO DEAL.

4, 14 and 9 please.

KP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:56 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]
International Forums Moderator

Let's make this more interesting!

Box 4 - £39,250! Seriously?

Box 14 - £48,750! :|

Box 9 - 50p #ItsSomething

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

KP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:57 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Yikes.

10p
£1
£5
£10
£50
£100
£250
£500
£750

£5,335
£6,666
£11,450
£51,300
£147,000

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,000

Still can't be bothered with anything else. At this rate it might even be dealable... Deal or No Deal?

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:59 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Probably not far wrong. If this was My Kind of Deal I'd be tempted to open about 8 boxes next! NO DEAL.

19, 1 and 7 please.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:00 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Box 19 - £51,300 :!:

Box 1 - £250...

Box 7 - 10p! In the context of this game, that is a good round.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:01 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

That's your least-bad round of the game! :smt046

£1
£5
£10
£50
£100
£500
£750

£5,335
£6,666
£11,450
£147,000

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,000

But he's still offering five grand. Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:03 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Figures, but if I didn't take a defeatist money menu, I'm not taking defeatist offers - NO DEAL!

17, 6 and 10 please.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:03 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

This might yet turn into a game that made you wish you had taken Menu A!

Box 17 - £5 :)

Box 6 - £500! Could it be...?!?

Box 10 - ON THE TABLE!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:06 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Ah yes, then it'll be 13 instead!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:11 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Box 13 - £50!! ALL! BLUE! FOUR REDS AT EIGHT-BOX! IT'S ALMOST A GOOD BOARD NOW!!

£1
£10
£100
£750

£5,335
£6,666
£11,450
£147,000

Surely he can't offer £5,000 again?

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,000 FIXED + £5,000 ON 23

Oh yes he can. Ish. Ten grand, of which exactly half would have to go on that Box 23... could be worth anything between £7,500 and £20,000, albeit with most of the possibilities at the low end of that! Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:14 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

We're getting somewhere! :lol: That's really not a bad offer in terms of such a volatile board, but the second-best outcome of that offer is £9,500 and I don't think I'd be out of the door with that if offered on its own, so even with a 20% shot at 92% of the average I'll have to play on again - NO DEAL.

3, 12 and 20 please.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:16 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

And on we go! The Banker will have to think about that framing when he considers his next offer...

Box 3 - £5,335 is one of the safe reds...

Box 12 - £100! We're one away from a legit 5-box out of THAT mess...

Box 20 -
£10! We made it!!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:25 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Where did that come from?

£1
£750

£6,666
£11,450
£147,000

The Banker is somehow genuinely scared you'll win £147,000 now. He was thinking about some kind of snooker-themed offer, or maybe just offering the top of his range as a "maximum break" attempt, but then he remembered he's not playing Daniel. ;) So...

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,000 + FIAT 500C

The £5,000 is now paired with a new Fiat 500C convertible hatchback worth £14,815! Now that's a different kind of offer... is it start the car time in more ways than one? With the £147,000 out there, you might still be tempted to finish the chase, but you're in territory we didn't see coming earlier... Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:29 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

*Googles 500C*... does the 500 suit a soft-top? I'm not overly convinced it does, but I do like the 500! This is certainly a strong offer and a tough choice, but I think my decisions in stability earlier allow me to try for that big one a bit more comfortably - NO DEAL!

21, 22 and 2 please...

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:33 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

It's a weird vehicle, and it's a weird game, and that game just got revved up! Brace yourselves... are we hitting the turbocharger for an improbable climax, or will we run out of fuel at the worst time? Here we go...

Box 21 -
£11,450, and now it's near enough a pure coinflip. Three blanks, one live bullet, two shots.

Box 22 -
£750! And now we stand on the edge of a quite remarkable comeback... could it be?!?

Box 2 -
£6,666 DOES NOT KILL THE GAME! WE MADE IT! £1 plays, somehow, £147,000 in one of the most remarkable finishes you will ever see!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:47 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

And with that, two offers.

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,000 + FORD MUSTANG

BANKER'S OFFER

£50,000 ON 23

So, erm, that's a car upgrade on the first one, to a Ford Mustang worth £37,685, plus that £5,000... or you can put £50,000 on that Box 23, TEN lots of five grand.

Or you can chase it allllll the way.

Up to you... in a moment we never saw coming...

...Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:53 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

What an absolute moment this is... didn't see this coming nearly an hour ago :lol: I think these have been pitched perfectly and in isolation I'd deal both in all honesty. I've still got a desire for more adventure here, but that's primarily in the game play! I'm going to DEAL the £50,000 and try reach that hundred!

I would have swapped if offered at this stage.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:58 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Nobody saw this coming, and a DEAL it is - we're not putting five grand through that menu, we're putting FIFTY!

The swap is always offered here, and it would have sent Box 16 to the table, which had... £1! You had £147,000 in Box 10 all along, what a draw! What a game! And it ain't done yet!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:59 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

So here we are.

SUPER BONUS (£100,000)
-£1,000 (£49,000)
90% (£45,000)
75% (£37,500)
HALF (£25,000)

Any of those outcomes will smash through the game's expectations... but could it be six figures out of NOWHERE? You know what to do...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:00 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.3 | Game #84 [Aaron]

Let's absolutely knock this out of the park - Option 2!

[ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]