Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:33 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:33 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:43 am    Author: KP    Post subject: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]
International Forums Moderator

Warnings: 0
He near enough played that last game, and now he's got actual control... yes, it's BEN! And he's got a £365,000 jackpot to play for!

23 BUILD
DOCTORED BOARD
DOUBLE/TROUBLE
IT'S YOUR GAME
MONEY DROP
PRIZE BOXES

1-6 as always...

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:46 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

Option 3, please. I feel in the mood for It's Your Game today. ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:50 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

It's not that...

DOUBLE/TROUBLE

...it's the one that hasn't shown up for 19 games!!

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:52 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

2p
20p
£1
£2
£10
£20
£100
£200
£500
£1,000
£1,500

£2,000
£6,000
£10,000
£20,000
£30,000
£40,000
£70,000
£100,000
£150,000
£200,000

£730,000

You have Boxes 3 and 11 on the table. You will win the combined contents of both if you go to the end.

That is, until it's forced through the Box 23 mangler. It starts like this:

75%
HALF
QUARTER
NOTHING

You can add MONEY BACK options if you get within 10%, but a miss adds another NOTHING. You get three predictions you can use at any time - and you aren't obliged to use the lot!

Five to open in round 1... good luck!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:53 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

1, 5, 7, 13 and 15 to start, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:56 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

Let the ride begin!

Box 1 - £100,000! Not the way you wanted to start.

Box 5 - £70,000! Another Power 5 hit...

Box 7 - £2,000 is more like it! Blue now?

Box 13 - £40,000... good grief...

Box 15 - 20p! That's ensured you're putting at least a quid through the money menu anyway!

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:57 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

2p
£1
£2
£10
£20
£100
£200
£500
£1,000
£1,500

£6,000
£10,000
£20,000
£30,000
£150,000
£200,000

£730,000

The Banker can't believe he's having to offer this much money on this board... but that's Double/Trouble for you! Three predictions to use... are you using one here?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:59 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

I'll wait for the Banker to make his statement here. I would've predicted £22,500.

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:00 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

BANKER'S OFFER

£30,000

Nice dodge! Still all three predictions left... £30,000, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:04 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

Certainly didn't expect an offer THAT high after finding a six figure amount, even with this format. :shock:

Nonetheless, £7,500 would be a definite No Deal on the equivalent conventional board, and the added stability of winning two box amounts just about balances out the increased front game stakes, so NO DEAL.

17, 21 and 9, please.

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:07 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

That's an interesting point hidden in there - is everything multiplied by four here? Double boxes, double value, and then of course there's that Box 23 to crash it down to earth...

Box 17 - £6,000... it's yet another red, but it's fine!

Box 21 - £200,000! That isn't... this is ALREADY spoiler-box territory...

Box 9 -
£150,000!! Well, erm, there's still a chance you could absolutely annihilate all records here, but it runs entirely through one box!!

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:07 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

Your scarcely believable board...

2p
£1
£2
£10
£20
£100
£200
£500
£1,000
£1,500

£10,000
£20,000
£30,000

£730,000

The Banker says he is immensely grateful he has a formula to give him some idea of what to offer here! Dare you predict? Dare you not predict?!?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:12 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

NO WAY am I predictin on THAT board. :shock:

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:14 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

The problem is you're either going to have to make a prediction on this kind of board later or the game is going to be irrelevant. Or you could stick with the existing menu, of course...

BANKER'S OFFER

£26,000

If in doubt, get the Governor out; that's apparently the motto here. I've no idea what to say, other than to say that this might be the most intense 14-box decision we will ever see... Deal... or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:18 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

Certainly wasn't expecting that. :shock:

Would I take £6,500 on a 10 blues/£5k/£10k/£15k/£250k 14 box? Probably not, though it wouldn't take much more to deal.

I think on that principle alone I have to say NO DEAL.

22, 20 and 18, please.

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:21 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

The Banker clearly has to be worried about that jackpot for as long as it's there. Every round you dodge it, your offer will go up, quite possibly a long way...

...here comes the most dramatic third round we're ever likely to see.

Box 22 -
£200! SAFE!

Box 20 -
£20! SAFE!

Box 18 -
£730,000!! OUT!

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:22 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

2p
£1
£2
£10
£100
£500
£1,000
£1,500

£10,000
£20,000
£30,000

On MLB Opening Day, the Banker says this game turned out as cheap as the Miami Marlins roster...

Prediction?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:24 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

OH DEAR........OH DEAR.......OH DEAR.........

Should'be been a LOT more brave and be willing to defy convention by dealing a generous offer on a super-precarious board at 14 box.

OH DEAR........OH DEAR.......OH DEAR.........

No prediction. :(

KP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:27 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

BANKER'S OFFER

£6,000

The Banker is still vaguely worried that you might somehow still turn this into your third £50,000 win. :laughing

Alternatively...

BANKER'S OFFER

¥50,000 FIXED + £5,000 ON 23

You could get 50,000 of something at least? 50,000 yen, £335.54 as of right now...

...so two offers to consider. Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:31 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #24 [Ben]

This offer would've been a difficult decision.........had the jackpot stayed and the Banker made a similarly generous offer.

NO DEAL, followed by 16, 14 and 12, please.

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]