Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:58 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:58 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:08 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Warnings: 0
We're into the early hours here in the studio, but we've got one more game to play before we call it a night, and it'll be KP to play!!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Now I know you like your Unlimited Minutes, but is there a chance of picking anything else tonight?

KP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:08 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]
International Forums Moderator

I'll tempt fate and pick 3 ;)

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:10 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Number 3...

EVERYDAY AMAZING!! Let's do this thing!! I'll take six numbers from 1 to 22 please, and we'll strip away your top six, and hopefully, we're about to replace it with something even more glorious... Good luck!

KP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:11 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Lou Bega + 17, please!

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:14 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Let's see what nutritioal goodness those six provide...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Looks lovely doesn't it? But of course, there's always the potential to improve even on that! You can either lock that in and we'll start the game, or you can give me six of the other boxes which we must take for your Super 6...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

I'd definitely try again.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:16 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

That's a genuinely tough one, but I think I can get more than three six-figure sums out there, so I'll go for it with the redo!

Lou Bega sequel + 22, please!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:19 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Re-e-e-e-wind... There's no turning back now, and here's your final board...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Of COURSE it's you who would produce that top 4. Your jackpot has fallen a bit, but this sure as hell will be more exciting. Box 10 is on the table which'll shake up your usual opening round, but away we go!!

KP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:20 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

I'll take that, not the best or the worst Super 6 but absolutely one of the strangest!

8, 2, 4, 6, aaaaand 12 in lieu of my usual!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:21 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Good grief, even Le Banquier's Top 4 isn't THAT stable. :shock:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:23 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

And to think we've got some yellow boxes coming into this shortly... Let's take him for a fortune!!

8 - 10p!

2 - £5!

4 - £100! £750 next if the pattern sticks...

6 - £40,000! Super 6 now reduced to a Power 5, but we barely felt that...

12 - £5,000! Lovely jubbly! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:24 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:25 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

** RING **

The Banker's terrified of this set up, and is almost comfortable with the idea that you might only win about £40k like you usually do in this series!

Now of course, £750 £1k and £3k will be on their way out soon, but replaced with what? Three more six-figure amounts if you get this on the nose... :shock:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

I think I'd predict £19,800 here.

KP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:32 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

£850k in that block of four... £930k in all.

Mean is therefore close to £50k. A third of that as the opening bid? I don't think it'll be that much more than a third of the mean this early, but there's enough stability that he just might?

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£18,250

Covering £20k shenanigans in the 10% band, as I think £20k + shenanigans is the realistic ceiling here.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:34 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Eighteen and a quarter...

BANKER'S OFFER

£22,500

It was a fair bit higher than you expected! Over 15% means we won't be adding any large amounts, but two mediums and a small isn't disastrous by any means! What will they be?

KP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:40 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

2/3 medium, little 5.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:42 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Gives us this...

5S - 20p
2M - £26,000
3M - £17,500 meaning you've made the most out of those mediums!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

£22,500 David, Deal or No Deal?

KP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:49 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Nice! NO DEAL as the opportunity remains. 18, 14, 16.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:52 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: KP plays Aaron's DoND [94]

Round two then, here it comes...

18 - £10! Yep!

14 - £250!! Mhmm!!

16 - 20p!! RIGHT ON!! Oh this is getting rather good!! BT...

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]