Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:17 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:17 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:12 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

Warnings: 0
** RING **

He hopes that's the start of the collapse!

That was a rather brief conversation... but at this point, would you like to make a prediction?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:12 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

That was an average round but given the unpredictability of the offer due to the new additions I'll abstain from predicting.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:13 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

No prediction...

BANKER'S OFFER

£24,000

I think he was playing a bit dirty there! :suspect:

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

Good thing I didn't predict, then. :D

NO DEAL, obviously, and let's go with 21, 17 and 22, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:20 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

Stick it to the man, let's show him that he isn't gonna get away with foul play!

21 - £175,000! Brings it down to three in the six-figs...

17 - £10,000! Great, and now a blue...

22 - £5! YES! :D Alrighty then! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:20 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:23 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

** RING **

The Banker promises he's playing nicely now, and even though he would say that anyway, he is adamant that he's telling the truth...

... He can be a right little Banker at times :P but is it time for a prediction now?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

My gut is £48,000, and since I have a HUGE monetary band to work with at the moment:

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£48,000

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:26 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

For the bonus box, of course. ;)

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:31 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

Forty-eight... What has the Banker done at this stage? This will have a huge influence on the game...

BANKER'S OFFER

£41,000

It wasn't as high as you though, just over 17% out and you'll need £75,000 to activate the Bonus Box now, but that's very possible with this board...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:34 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

It looks like I'll bee to adjust my flexible target up £25,000 for this game, then. :D

NO DEAL, and let's go to 8 box with 20, 18 and 16, please.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:38 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

On we go Ben! We don't want to touch anything in Bonus Box territory, and we want to do away with those penny values...

20 - £350,000! That's a big blow...

18 - £40,000! We'd have liked that to stay... This really needs to be blue or the £2k now...

16 -
£2,000! And it is! Phew...

BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:39 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:40 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

** RING **

The Banker is wondering how brave you're willing to be with a heavy balance towards the blue side... Can he get you out of that chair now, with...

BANKER'S OFFER

£54,000

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:42 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

Offer will probably only go down a lot if I hit the 20% chance of hitting the £500k and one of the back-ups, so I think this is worth at least one more punt. NO DEAL!

14, 12 and 10, please.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:46 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

We've had some cruel Super 6 games, and this one has been chipping away bit by bit each round... I really hope you can hold on to the half million Ben, and if you can, this could be a game taking us into unthinkable territory... Firing up the spoiler boxes...

14 -
£50!! No disaster round!

12 -
50p!! One away from a truly SPECTACULAR round...

10 -
1p!!! YES YES YES BEN!!! THIS IS THE BEST 5-BOX WE'VE EVER HAD!!! :D :D :D :D

BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:48 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:49 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

Just the 18% chance I wanted to hit. :D :-D

KP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:49 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]
International Forums Moderator

Talk about a risk rewarded at 8-box there! :O

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:51 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Ben plays Aaron's DoND [83]

** RING **

"Well this wasn't supposed to happen..."

BANKER'S OFFER

£100,000

OR

BANKER'S OFFER

£130,000 & NO BONUS BOX

He is paying the price... but with half a million on the board... Are either of those offers actually enough?

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]