Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am Last visit was: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:25 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:57 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

Warnings: 0
Welcome back to what we hope will be the first full, proper game of Season 3 of Aaron's DoND! The Banker is back in his office, but I'm not sure what mood he's in - but taking him on now is Hunter!

He's been allocated Box 5 and it's time to twist it up...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Will it be one of the new ones? Let's find out, 1-6 please!

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

First off, before we even begin, I have a little something for the Banker to make him feel better. Using some of the money I won on Archie's game today, I bought him some of the finest Champagne money can buy. Banker, drink it in good health!

With that out of the way, let's do #4, please.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:01 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

Now that your Banker is back in his office, can he please finish my game? I promise only to ask him for 3 more offers.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:02 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

I'm sure that will help to perk him up, no doubt! Number 4...

That won't, however! You're playing Two Boxes! :D Before we go on with your opening round, you get to bring a second box to the table...

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:03 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

Let's do number 22, please.

And just so we can make the Banker feel even better, I'm gonna pick my first 5 right away. Numbers 1, 3, 6, 10 and 15.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:07 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

Box 22 joins Box 5 on the table! And here we go with your opening round, good luck!

1 - £10,000!

3 - £35,000! We're going in the wrong direction here...

6 - £1,000! Better!

10 - £3,000! Will this be all-red?

15 - £50,000! Eek, it certainly will :| BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:08 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:10 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

** RING **

The Banker welcome you back, Hunter! He's hoping your usual luck continues so he can save some money! He says if your game puts him in a good mood, he may resume Ben's game!

But he's posted an offer now that you need to predict. Bear in mind that we're playing Two Boxes, so your offers will be larger than they would under usual circumstances! What will your first prediction be, Hunter?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:10 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

I'm terrible at predictions with this format, but I'd go with £9,900.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

Hmm... 5 reds gone, but the big three remain.

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£26,000

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:12 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

:shock:

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

Huge opening prediction, could he have gone that high?

BANKER'S OFFER

£20,000

Not quite, you're 30% out so we have to add in three of the small yellow boxes :( Fortunately for you, that all-red round means that the three boxes you lose are only the £100, £250 and £500! Give me three numbers between 1 and 5 to determine what your new yellow boxes will be.

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

1, 3 and 5.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:16 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

Here they are...

1S - 20p!

3S - £200!

5S - £20! Well we knew you'd be slightly worse off, but that's not what you're here for, right?

At £20,000 Hunter, Deal or No Deal?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:17 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:17 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

Thanks for the offer, Banker, but NO DEAL.

7, 11 and 21, please.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:19 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

Let's hope things start looking up after that poor start!

7 - £15,000! SIX in a row now!

11 - £50! Wahey, finally!

21 - £75,000! Oh my god, this is relentless! But the big two remain... BT

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:19 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:20 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

** RING **

He's delighted to see it go this way right from the off Hunter, but knows you won't take a poor offer!

You've got one more prediction to make but you can choose when you want to make it. Is this the time, or do you want to wait until a later offer?

gamecrazyh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:21 pm    Author: gamecrazyh    Post subject: Re: Hunter plays Aaron's DoND [62]

I think I'll hold back on the prediction for now.

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]