Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:49 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:49 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:57 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

Warnings: 0
Welcome back to the second Deal of the night, and we have American Coupon Boy here hoping to have a bit of an easier ride than Davey just did! We're doing away with our special rules for the time being, the Banker's having a bit of a rethink as to how he wants this game to work, so we're back to classic mode for now!

Random.ORG has allocated you Box 18, and we're away! Good luck!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:00 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

Classic Deal still gives me a 1 in 22 chance of winning £250,000, which I have every intention of taking full advantage of. :smt023

1, 3, 5, 7 and 11 to start, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:03 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

We're off with that well-known sequence, let's see what it's worth to Ben tonight!

1 - £3,000!

3 - £10!

5 - £1,000! Going pretty swimmingly so far...

7 - £100,000!! Now there's a hit! Let it be the only one, though...

11 - £1! Good stuff! Just the one big hit there but the rest of it was great! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:03 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:05 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

** RING **

The Banker welcomes you back, somewhat rather insincerely after you took him for £75,000 last time you were here! He says you will leave with only a fraction of that tonight, and this is the best fraction you'll be getting!

BANKER'S OFFER

£7,500

There's still £75k to be had there Ben as well as the biggie of course! It's £7,500 to begin with Ben, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:09 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

The Banker is right....... I'll be winning 10/3 of what I won last time. :P :D

NO DEAL, and let's hope the odds continue ever falling in my favor with 13, 15 and 17, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:12 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

Moing swiftly on...

13 - £100!

15 - £500! This would be a great board if you could find another blue! 10p in particular would produce a nicely laddered blue side!

17 - £15,000! Not quite but far from a disaster! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:13 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:14 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

** RING **

The Banker says the only thing he likes about that board is the block at the top left, otherwise, he's going to have to give you a slightly better fraction of £75,000...

BANKER'S OFFER

£12,500

Up into the five figures, is that substantial enough to make you the second, second-offer dealer? £12,500 Ben, is it a Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:17 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

I have to say I love the motif of this game. Hopefully you'll be offering me 2/1 of £75,000 by the end of the game. ;-)

Given the massive potential for a big money game, this is a definite NO DEAL.

21, 22 and 20, please.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:20 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

Let's hope so Ben, let's hope so! Round three now...

21 - £750!

22 - £50!! This is beggining to look rather nice Ben, one more blue and this is going to be an exciting 11-box!

20 - 50p!! Perfect!! An all-blue, AND you've damaged his block of three! This is a powerful board now! BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:21 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:24 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

** RING **

The Banker really isn't very happy with how this is panning out. He was thinking about this offer and thought that 3/10 at this point would be a little too much, but 1/4 wasn't really enough. There was an easy solution to that, though...

BANKER'S OFFER

£20,454.55

3/11 is the fraction he's gone for this time! It's over the FD and it's over the half-average point you mention often, but is this situation enough to make you play for it? At £20,454.55... Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:27 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

I was hoping the Banker would offer one third of £75,000 (£25,000), but even that wouldn't be enough on a board this strong.

NO DEAL, and let's go with 16, 14 and 12 next, please.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:32 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

Coming down the evens on our way to 8-box, let the luck continue!

16 - £10,000! Practically disposable at the minute!

14 - 1p!! Amazing stuff!! Are you going to be ahead 6-2 at 8-box? I sure hope so...

12 -
£5,000!! Not even bothered!! What an 8-box! :D :D :D

BT...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:33 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:35 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

** RING **

The Banker is not feeling very festive on this Christmas night of his. He's hoping you'll see sense at this valuation and leave before you have the round from hell!

BANKER'S OFFER

£33,333.33

So we're up to 4/9 of £75,000 right now. It's a very powerful board Ben, but that board is going to look very different after another three boxes, for the better or for the worse. Huge decision right now... at £33,333.33... Ben, Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:37 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

The Banker might stand a chance here if he ups the offer to half of £75,000. ;)

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:38 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

** RING **

The Banker's pretty confident the offer he's put on the table right now already has the cogs turning... He's not changing the offer :P

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:42 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: American Coupon Boy plays Aaron's DoND [29]

The only cogs that are turning are the Bank of England's to print all the money I'm going to win. :P

On a board this strong, this sub-Power 5 offer is a definite NO DEAL.

10, 8 and 6, please.

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]