Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:35 am Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:35 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:44 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: WORST Tv show ever?

Warnings: 0
What do you guys think is the WORST tv show ever made?

This is a hard one for me to call, i'll come up with some later

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:31 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

X Factor
Britain's Got Talent
Big Brother
Strictly Come Dancing

You know what? Pretty much EVERY reality and talent show ever made!

Fan of classic rock and metal

hogwild94

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:20 am    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?
Global Moderator

Pretty much every 'modern' series of a children's classic from the '80s or '90s. The originals are great, but the new stuff is just... (too much CGI).

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:15 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?
Forum Games Moderator

The Only Way Is Essex
Made In Chelsea
Geordie Shore
The Valleys
Mark Wright's Hollywood Nights
Big Brother
Baby Looney Tunes
The Cleveland Show
Eurovision
All soaps
Any shows involving Peter Andre

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:00 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

Jersey Shore and its Geordie counterpart.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:14 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

Take Me Out. Natch.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:18 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

In the world of game shows: Pointless

They basically stretch 4 questions over an hour with nonsense filling plus their prize fund is peanuts.

FIRE AWAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:29 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

It's a great show. It gets 2-4 more million viewers than Deal does anyhow.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:18 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?
Forum Games Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
In the world of game shows: Pointless

They basically stretch 4 questions over an hour with nonsense filling plus their prize fund is peanuts.

FIRE AWAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Pointless is great fun. More fun than DoND anyway.
You could say the same thing about DoND (apart from the prize fund)... 6 questions, an hour of dithering.

I watch Pointless a bit more often than DoND, because I'm in labs from 4 til 5 and I'm usually busy on the weekends. Pointless in on at 5:15 so when I'm cooking I tune to that!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:43 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

Any comedy programme, or a regular programme for that matter, that John Bishop is starring in.

There's only been one recorded case of a marijuana overdose, over 1,500 pounds consumed in a short space of time. It was somebody trying to find out how much weed it would take to make John Bishop seem funny.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:02 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

For me:

Big Brother

The new Looney tunes show and any 2010s remake of classic cartoons, don't EVER mess with the old cartoons with crappy acting and animation

Nearly anything that 4kids have dubbed

And an honourable mention to this certain thing http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... c_logo.svg, becuase seriously, IT IS MEANT FOR LITTLE GIRLS and yet it has a massive fanbase of males in their teens to mid-thirties! I just don't get all the hype about it :?

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:57 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?
Forum Games Moderator

The Looney Tunes Show should never have been made. Who wants to see SLAPSTICK characters in a boring lame sitcom? :roll:

One or two episodes are kind of enjoyable, the rest are forgettable. The Merrie Melodies are just stupid, and the CGI RR cartoons are awful (the model of the Coyote is especially hideous, and there's an episode where Wile E. and the Road Runner have a ninja brawl. Lame. Not funny. Nothing like the Chuck Jones originals.). The redesigns have awful proportions (Bugs has HUGE feet!), and most of the characters look ugly.

There's one good thing that came out of this show, they gave Lola Bunny some character, instead of that bland, awful character from Space Jam.

But if these idiots don't understand what made the Looney Tunes great, they shouldn't even be using the LT characters in the first place.

No, I'm not a nostalgiatard, as these TLTS-fans so eloquently put it. The originals are damn good, have been entertaining for 50+ years, and the history of the studio and people behind these cartoons is VERY interesting. Nothing to do with nostalgia.

Tiny Toons and Animaniacs were brilliant because they retained the spirit of the original LTs, while adding new characters. Duck Dodgers was alright, Baby Looney Tunes was worse than the Looney Tunes Show, and so was Loonatics Unleashed.

RANT OVER! :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:26 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?
Forum Games Moderator

I used to quite like Duck Dodgers actually.... :-D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:21 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

- Anything with Katie Price in it!
- EVERYTHING on MTV & ITV2!

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:54 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

Skyline wrote:
There's one good thing that came out of this show, they gave Lola Bunny some character, instead of that bland, awful character from Space Jam.

!

:spank :smt018

Don't ever call me *blows ears back* doll! ;-)

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:09 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?
Forum Games Moderator

What, you like her? :lol:

Hmm...

She wasn't a character in the original shorts anyway. She was created for Space Jam just to make a cheap merchandising female character.

Bugs Bunny did have a girlfriend in "Hare Splitter" (1948), though. :)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:34 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

You can stick The Big Bang Theory here too.

It is poor joke after poor joke which rips the piss out of 'nerd' characters and the whole mess is driven by constant pop culture references which predominate the show, which always make a show age terribly. Woefully unfunny.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:31 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?

You've Been Framed!

Oh look someone falling over. Yeah we've only seen that for the last 300 million times! The only part of the programme I like are the animal clips. Everything else is just the same old crap that's been done to death! :roll:

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:44 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?
Forum Games Moderator

I agree with psychokiller.

I will add that Sheldon becomes insufferable after two episodes. And this is coming from an asexual.

I also agree with BankerSpanker. I watched a show recently, and all the clips were recorded before I was born in good ol '94... :shock:

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:59 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST Tv show ever?
Forum Games Moderator

JamesJMH91 wrote:
And an honourable mention to this certain thing http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... c_logo.svg, becuase seriously, IT IS MEANT FOR LITTLE GIRLS and yet it has a massive fanbase of males in their teens to mid-thirties! I just don't get all the hype about it :?

Can anyone tell me clearly why this show is so popular?

It's just pretty pink ponies prancing around.

Why do all of you people flock to M* L****e P**y, instead of another campy cartoon? :|

If I can find an explanation, I'll be happy.

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]