Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:26 am Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:26 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Warnings: 0
And away they go...told you! :-D

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:42 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Dancing Dermot is back...had a feeling it would be...

1. Sam Bailey
2. Abi Alton
3. Tamera Foster
4. Luke Friend
5. Hannah Barrett
6. Rough Copy
7. Nicholas McDonald
8. Kingsland Road
9. Sam Callaghan

Disappointed with KR this week and Sam C was just plain awful tonight! I sense both of them will be in the bottom two.

Abi is back at her best but Sam Bailey was just made for Disco! :-D

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:57 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Flash Vote has been scrapped :)

Top 3 for me this week

1st - Sam Bailey, absolutely nailed it...She's going nowhere anytime soon
2nd - Luke Friend, could be a dark horse to win the whole thing
3rd - Tamera Foster, not her best this week but will be going nowhere tomorrow

Bottom 3

Sam Callahan - No sign of improvement, and rapidly proving he was only put through for the looks. Will be in trouble tomorrow
Kingsland Road - Boring to hell, may be in trouble tomorrow
Abi - Think its time she was put out of her misery tomorrow and send her home, if she survives going in the bottom 2 tomorrow I'll be very surprised

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:10 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

As Kammy would say - "Unbelieveable Jeff" :(

Sam Callahan survives to murder another week, and it's Big Band week next week

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Kingsland Road gone as well which was the right decision...but COME ON, Sam C has got to go next week!

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:46 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Song list for Big Band week

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the ... ealed.html

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:26 am    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

The acts who have made the tour as decreed by the big boss on tonight's show

Abi, Sam C, Sam B, Rough Copy, Tamera, Hannah, Nicholas and Luke

Sam B the best tonight by a country mile

Hope for bottom 2 - Sam C and Abi with Callahan going
Think for bottom 2 - Sam C and Luke

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:16 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Same here...can't see anyone else in danger, even though week 5 is (most of the time) the shock week.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:13 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Well Hannah down there again with Abi...and Abi has gone.

That's now SIX weeks Louis has made it through with no bottom two appearance.

SURELY Sam C MUST go next week!

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

How Louis is still 3 acts out of 3 intact yet again is unbelievable

Not even an act in the bottom 2 yet

However, Abi going was somewhat predictable...No chance against Hannah and yet again a judge abstains from voting which kind of takes away the excitement

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:44 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

So Sam Callahan is the latest act to be sent home, that's fine by me.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:27 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

It was gonna happen sooner or later but yes, Louis finally loses an act. :-D

Now it's gonna be hard to tell who will leave next but I think Hannah's time is running out on the show.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:33 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

I would LOVE for Hannah to go next but wouldn't mind losing Luke either.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:53 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Actually, since we've gone from 12 to 6, I think it's time we looked back at how our predictions have held up so far and perhaps change them.

killersbee wrote:
Shelley - I have a bad feeling that this woman is gonna get the novelty treatment which will destroy her in the long run, will most likely go very quickly. Prediction = 11th

Called it!

killersbee wrote:
Sam - Certainly has the voice and the strength to go far, but when it's nearer the final, I don't think she'll have enough support to over take the teenage girl votes. Prediction = 4th

At first it was questionable, but now I do believe she will make the final!

killersbee wrote:
Lorna - Great voice and she has great potential to be a star, I can see her as a possible darkhorse for the shows, so good on Sharon for spotting that one. Prediction = 6th

Nope, went out first, I guess her background story in the press really did cost her the votes.

killersbee wrote:
Nicholas - He'll be quite an irritating person and he'll definitely get the teengirl and housewife vote which will make him unbearable all the way to the final. Prediction = 2nd

He's still in and I don't think there's anything stopping him.

killersbee wrote:
Luke - Possibly the most unique boy left in the Top 3, however I think he may suffer an early departure if Louis handles him badly! Prediction = 9th

If you told me that he was going to learn lessons and improve, then I would've given him more credit...

killersbee wrote:
Sam - I actually really like this boy and he's sure to do well, but I have a feeling that he'll be out sooner than he thinks. Prediction = 5th

...whereas this boy turned out to be quite a feeble and weak singer, so he rightfully right out there and then.

killersbee wrote:
Kingsland Road - Definitely the only impressive remaining group left now that XYRA and Brick City are out. The producers will be trying to stop at nothing to make them the next 1D which will royally backfire on them. Prediction = 3rd

I did not expect these boys to go out so early, I'm guessing the teen girls were voting for the other boys.

killersbee wrote:
Rough Copy - Really a great group with a cool style, however I think that will wear off when it gets to the serious end of the competition. Prediction = 8th

Nope and probably a potential losing finalist thanks to being the only group left standing.

killersbee wrote:
Miss Dynamix - Yep...I'm afraid these girls are on their way out first, the recent news coming in will not help either...they're done for. Prediction = 12th

Nope, did not expect them to stay in for three shows, they were VERY lucky to have gotten that far.

killersbee wrote:
Abi - Whilst she is beautifully talented, she is going to be dismissed as a Janet Devlin type which could end up her going out in a shocker and her nerves will be the key factor here. Prediction = 7th

Almost precisely what happened.

killersbee wrote:
Tamera - She has the looks, she has the voice and she has a lot of the star quality. Nicole should thank her lucky stars here and this girl could well be the vital key to her second win in a row and god knows how much the producers want that to happen. Prediction = 1st.

And now, that seems questionable after her bottom two appearance two weeks ago.

killersbee wrote:
Hannah - I'm afraid this girl is going to be targeted by voters who were outraged over Melanie, so one wrong move by Nicole will condem her to be the first girl out. Prediction = 10th

Nope, bottom two twice already and I cannot see her surviving for long now.

New Predictions

Hannah - Time is running out for her now that Sam C is out, one more bottom two appearance and she will be gone! Prediction = 6th

Luke - As much as it pains me to say it, I really want this boy to win but there are several factors that will stop this. :( Prediction = 5th

Rough Copy - I think it'll be between these boys and Tamera for the last spot in the final, with these guys just missing out and Gary can say what he likes, but they're not going to win. Prediction = 4th

Tamera - As I said before, a shock bottom two appearance has damaged her chances of winning, she needs to bring back her uptempo style, because nobody wants to see a Leona Lewis clone win...again. Prediction = 3rd

Nicholas - He's had a very strong backing since the beginning and has shown no signs of slowing down, so this boy is nailed on for the final two, but I think he'll just get pipped at the last minute. Prediction = 2nd

Sam Bailey - Being the last over standing as well as having a strong voice has really increased her chances of winning, especially when Kingsland Road were eliminated. On the day of the final I think Sharon is going to be a very happy mentor when she leaves at the end of the Series knowing she's finally got her first win. Prediction = 1st

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:27 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

My Ratings:-

1. Tamera Foster - 9/10
2. Rough Copy - 9/10
3. Sam Bailey - 9/10
4. Nicholas McDonald - 8/10
5. Luke Friend - 7/10
6. Hannah Barrett - 7/10

Would love for either Luke or Hannah to go...Tamera will probably be in the bottom two unfortunately after her blip at the start, find it hard to see the judges saving her now.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:17 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Based on tonight, I can see any of them (apart from Sam B) in the bottom two.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:43 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Rough Copy & Hannah in the bottom two!

Based on being there three times, Hannah is done for...

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Wow! Genuinely surprised Tamera wasn't in the bottom two after last night, but I'm glad she's got another chance to prove she has the most potential out of everyone. :)

Shame Rough Copy are in the bottom two though...please get rid of Hannah, judges.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Hannah has gone...a prediction spot on! :D

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:34 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Luke or Nicholas out next week I would assume to even things up ready for the semi final

Two song week next week, one of their choices and one that we choose (and I use that term very loosely) for them

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]