Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:58 am Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:58 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Warnings: 0
WHAT?! :shock:

Kingsland Road BOTTOM of the votes! :shock:

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:11 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Yes, a big surprise there; their fans clearly assumed they'd be safe and didn't vote. They may regret that.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:06 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Kingsland Road obviously thought they would be through and the smiles were wiped right off their faces

Personally thought that was an underwhelming show tonight, despite the shock at the end

Hope for Bottom 2 tomorrow - Shelley
Think - Abi or Luke

Movie Week confirmed for next week

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

KP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:19 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
International Forums Moderator

That is a heck of a shock. Blows open the fantasy X-Factor/SCD league I'm doing at work!

Amusingly, Kingsland Road have previously been coached by Jai Ramage, one of the secondary vocal coaches on The Voice (the primary one being Yvie Burnett, who worked on X-Factor from 2005 to 2010).

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:43 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

And Shelley joins the bottom two again...Shelley's toast!

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:45 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

killersbee wrote:
And Shelley joins the bottom two again...Shelley's toast!

Ditto.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

And Shelley has gone...gone out in 11th as well which I originally predicted! :shock: :-D

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:01 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Correct result, can't believe Sharon tried underhand tactics towards Louis though. :lol:

I was interested to know what would happen if the judges couldn't make a decision and I thought it would be the case but it seems a little unfair to send home the act who finished bottom of the Flash Vote in the event of Deadlock.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

I don't think Miss Dynamix will last long now that Shelley's out, could well be up for the chop next week.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:41 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Yeah most definitely people will turn on them as they will view them as getting a free pass to next week.

No regrets.

KP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:49 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

In a way, it's keeping the same tie-breaker - public vote - it's just that said public vote is split up after a handful of minutes. ;)

Not a surprising result in the slightest.

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:09 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Yeah it just seems unfair if an act goes out based on 10 minutes of voting but I guess that's how it goes. :P

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 am    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Songs revealed for Movies Night:

Abi Alton – Moon River

Hannah Barrett – Skyfall

Kingsland Road – Oh, Pretty Woman

Luke Friend – Kiss From A Rose

Miss Dynamix – Dreams

Nicholas McDonald – In The Arms Of An Angel

Rough Copy – Everything I Do

Sam Bailey – My Heart Will Go On

Sam Callahan – All I Want Is You

Tamera Foster – Listen

Abi's song choice will be make or break for her Sam B's has predictable written all over it! :roll:

KP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:20 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Hannah gets the newest song, Tamara gets one I've never heard of #chosenone

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:33 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Thoughts on tonight:

1. Nicholas McDonald
2. Luke Friend
3. Kingsland Road
4. Abi Alton
5. Sam Callaghan
6. Sam Bailey
7. Tamera Foster
8. Hannah Barrett
9. Rough Copy
10. Miss Dynamix

A lot better from Abi but was she playing it safe? Luke really surprised me and I hate to admit it, but Nicholas was top-notch tonight!

Tamera's was very predictable as was Sam B's. Hannah goes down a bit, but Miss Dynamix were just AWFUL and deserve to be in the bottom two.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:41 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

My Ratings:-

1. Tamera Foster - 10/10
2. Rough Copy - 9/10
3. Nicholas McDonald - 9/10
4. Sam Bailey - 8/10
5. Kingsland Road - 8/10
6. Sam Callahan - 8/10
7. Luke Friend - 8/10
8. Abi Alton - 7/10
9. Hannah Barrett - 7/10
10. Miss Dynamix - 7/10

Tamera was just beautiful; Rough Copy and Nicholas were great; the two Sams, Luke and Kingsland Road did good; Abi, Hannah and Miss Dynamix were all below par for me. Miss Dynamix are sure to be in the bottom two via the Flash Vote, especially as people will be remembering last week.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:55 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Miss Dynamix bottom of the flash vote as expected!

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:24 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Fully expecting Abi v Miss Dynamix tomorrow, was no surprise MD were bottom 2 tonight

MD's warrant was signed as soon as the pregnancy came into play, and this may be the first time this series the Flash Vote is not rendered meaningless

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:42 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

What the hell?! Rough Copy and Abi through! :shock:

HANNAH'S IN THE BOTTOM TWO! :shock:

Miss Dynamix are so TOAST!

Last edited by killersbee on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:49 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Love that bottom two, really don't mind who goes but would love to see the back of Hannah. :lol:

The judges will surely save Hannah though.

No regrets.

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]