Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:54 am Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:54 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:54 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Warnings: 0
...and they have :D

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:57 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Well that was VERY close! :shock: Anne's questions were TOUGH! I didn't know the answer to many of those.

Fan of classic rock and metal

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:11 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

An incredible Final Chase today! 19 STEPS ahead of the Chaser from a SINGLE player and she won! :shock:

Huge congrats to Renee on her well fought £5,000! :smt023

Mark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:20 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Yup... knew she would win as the final break was at 42 minutes past instead of the usual 43/44.

trustno1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:18 pm    Author: trustno1    Post subject: Re: The Chase

BankerSpanker wrote:
An incredible Final Chase today! 19 STEPS ahead of the Chaser from a SINGLE player and she won! :shock:

Huge congrats to Renee on her well fought £5,000! :smt023

That will add to the 10000 pounds that she won on Tipping Point - the sixth episode of the first series.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:58 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: The Chase

They introduced a new twist on the American version of The Chase tonight called the SUPER OFFER. When a player goes for the larger offer, the chaser offers them an even bigger offer if they start just 1 step ahead of them. It would not surprise me at all if the UK version starts using this soon, as it would allow for six figure offers on the civilian series.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

I don't know if I can see that catching on. It would take a seriously brave player to go for that!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

New series has started! :D

What a great Final Chase that was to kick off the series. The contestants got 19 steps and after Anne got a question right they managed to push her back twice to increase the target to 20. At about 2 seconds left, Anne needed one more question to catch them but didn't have enough time. Prize won was £22,000 shared between 4 people so £5,500 each! :D
That 20th step made a HUGE difference. I heard the word "Tatooine" mentioned and immediately though Star Wars. I reckon there was just one second between her catching the team.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:47 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: The Chase

I have a feeling that the first player to go for the higher offer this series will be in for a pleasant surprise. ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:51 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: The Chase

£24,000 up for grabs, all four players with a score of 19 for Shaun to beat...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:10 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: The Chase

What happened? :suspect:

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:17 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

American Coupon Boy wrote:
What happened? :suspect:

Shaun caught them with 10 seconds left

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Just one person in the final today with a prize pot of £50,000 and she won it :D

So predictable she was going to go for the higher offer when it was known at 35 minutes past. The other two, it would have been 2 or 3 minutes later.

When the break was at 42 minutes past, once again, I had a strong feeling...

If he hadn't got the question about the bowling wrong, she wouldn't have won it.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Quite an incredible Final Chase! I thought it was over when Paul was at 17/18. Somehow she manages another THREE pushbacks! :smt103

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:18 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: The Chase

If only Mark introduced the Super Offer to UK soil today; then she may have gone for it and got caught. ;)

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:42 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

There was a DOND question just now! :o

What is the highest value blue box?

A £250 B £500 C £750

She put B

£53,000 in the prize fund!

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:50 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Did think she would get that right.

Not sure if the chaser will be beaten today...

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:38 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Chaser caught the contestants today. 24 seconds on the clock.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:10 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: The Chase

£9,000 in the first Cash Builder round today! :D

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The Chase

Yep. Great start. Also I do usually get it right who the Chaser may be and I guessed Mark or Paul today.

[ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]