Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:03 pm Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:03 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: R.I.P Stephen Gately

Warnings: 0
I was most upset to hear that Stephen Gately from boyzone has sadly passed away at the age of 33. he was a brilliant performer.
my thoughts are with andrew and his family, louis, ronan, mikey,keith, and shane
xx

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: R.I.P Stephen Gately

Now I never saw that coming! :shock:

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: R.I.P Stephen Gately

BBC News wrote:
Boyzone star Stephen Gately dies

Boyzone singer Stephen Gately has died suddenly at the age of 33 while on holiday in Majorca.

Spanish police said he died on Saturday and that there were no signs of suspicious circumstances. But the cause of death is not yet known.

Gately was on holiday with his long-term partner Andy Cowles. His bandmates said they were "completely devastated" and are now travelling to Majorca.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8301187.stm

Stephen Gately's dead? Blimey wasn't expecting that! :shock:

R.I.P Stephen Gately.

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:35 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: R.I.P Stephen Gately

:shock:

shocking and sad news... r.i.p stephen gately :cry:

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: R.I.P Stephen Gately

R.I.P

Very unexpected.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:10 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: R.I.P Stephen Gately

Far too young to die. My thoughts are with everyone who was close to him xx

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:50 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: R.I.P Stephen Gately
Administrator & Global Moderator

It's tragic that he could be taken away from us at such a young age.

Shocking news.

[ 7 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]