Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:16 am Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:16 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Craig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:14 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Warnings: 0
Its that time of year again where celebritys go into the Australian jungle!

Its starts on Sunday!!

Not sure who is going in yet but hopefully there will be a few people going in that i know for once!

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:42 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Dont count on it.

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:29 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I am so excited!!!! WOOOO!!! Can't wait. :-D

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I've read various rumours about certain people going in, such as, Robert-Kilroy Silk, Ester Rantzen, Candice Bushnall(?) (she wrote Sex & The City book or something), Joe Swash (Mickey, ex EastEnders), Kelly Brook and various other "celebrity's" that I can't really remember.

I'll be watching on Sunday though to find out. Though i'm sure the line-up will be leaked out shortly.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:40 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

The line-up has been revealed for this year's I'm A Celeb.

Esther Rantzen
Robert Kilroy-Silk
Caly Zucker
Joe Swash
Martina Navratilova
Simon Webbe
Dani Behr
George Takei
Brian Paddick
Nicola McLean

Click here to see pictures of the celebs and what they're famous for.......http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrity/a ... tants.html

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:41 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I already don't like Kilroy, but I like the 68 year old (or young!) lady. Actually, not a bad selection this year, even if most of them are nearing the older end of life.

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:44 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

i haven't even heard of any of these people :shock: just robert and simon...

anyway, i like this show, looking forward to it :D

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:47 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Nicola already getting on my nerves with her whinging, what did she expect signign up for this show

A long line of designer handbag and clothes shops?

At least she admitted she was stupid right at the start

As a self confessed Trekkie, George to win!!!!! I really thought he would be a real diva the minute he stepped into the jungle but he is a really good sport and hopefully if he gets to the end a more worthy winner than the useless lump that won last year

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:21 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Well to be honest i'm not that keen on who's gone into the jungle, but then it makes it all the more fun when someone I don't like has to attempt a Bush Tucker Trial :twisted: .

I would love to see Noel Edmonds in the jungle though. Plus Simon Cowell. Of course them two would never do it, but what celebrity's would you really like to see in the jungle?

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:03 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I thought it was a good start! Favourites so far are George, Martina and Esther!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:38 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

omg i was nearly sick watching the tasks. nicola and joe have gone up in my eyes
and poor joe come on guys give him a break

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:46 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Yeah it wasn't nice that task, but Nicola didn't seem to fazed by it.

Tom22

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:55 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Joe seemed to make a real mess of eating... the widdgity dribbling down the side of his face was a paticular highlight.

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:10 am    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Another great episode there! Well done Joe and Nicola! I would hate eating things like kangaroo balls! Who was the peron a few years ago who had 8 or something trials?

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:25 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

NoelsFan wrote:
Another great episode there! Well done Joe and Nicola! I would hate eating things like kangaroo balls! Who was the peron a few years ago who had 8 or something trials?

There were a few actually

I seem to remember Janice Dickinson getting a load of Bushtucker trials in a row last year but she still didn't win and to be fair no-one was going to beat the useless and overhyped Biggins given all his mates were plugging for him on their shows

Then there was Natalie Appleton before that who got loads of trials before she eventually left

And on a side-note, total respect to Nicola....I really thought she was going to be a total diva but proved me totally wrong. I really hope we are going to get loads of people doing trials and not the same people over and over again

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

So Kilroy gets voted into another bushtucker trial

Come on GBP, there are other people in that camp apart from Joe and Kilroy who haven't done a BTT yet

collydolly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:42 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

richie4eva1 wrote:
So Kilroy gets voted into another bushtucker trial

Come on GBP, there are other people in that camp apart from Joe and Kilroy who haven't done a BTT yet

I'm afraid Joe will be doing a few BTT's. If you noticed he muttered b*****ds when he was picked for the second time. The GBP don't like that and he will have to pay :roll:

I don't vote, I just trust that the GBP will do the right thing.

I think Kilroy will also do more BTT's as he is having a dig at everyone.

I think George will be the first one out, but I could be wrong :oops:

And it is not on tonight :ponder: Why couldn't we have half an hour after the news :evil:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Daily Mirror wrote:
Viewers' fury at TV pair's filthy language

Ant and Dec's filthy outburst came at 9.28pm on Monday after Nicola McLean was seen to eat a kangaroo's test-icle.

It began when Ant described the Bushtucker Trial as "the dog's b******s".

Dec chipped in to joke: "No, it's the kangeroo's b******s!"

His co-host then repeated the offensive phrase, adding "and the crocodile's b******s and his penis as well".

The TV favourites laughed as they shocked viewers with their language.

Research in 2000 commissioned by the BBC and the Independent Television Commission found "b******s" judged to be the eighth most offensive word.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -20906650/

:roll:

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:35 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Do people have nothing better to do in their time?

Maybe they should do an article called Viewers' unfury at TV pair's filthy language :laughing

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:53 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

For god sake, ten years from now swearing will be as common as muck on telly, you mark my words!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]