Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:03 am Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:03 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:16 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Warnings: 0
i like david. but i want joe to win.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:46 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

David is out....it is George, Joe and Martina in the final

Jim

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:12 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

JOE SWASH TO WIN!!!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:26 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Big-Davey wrote:
JOE SWASH TO WIN!!!

seconded and thirded lol

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:35 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

COME ON MY SON, DO IT FOR US GINGERS! MAKE US PROUD!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:40 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Big-Davey wrote:
COME ON MY SON, DO IT FOR US GINGERS! MAKE US PROUD!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Ok first off... never ever say come on my son... you are not a Londoner. 2nd... I can forgive him for being Ginger as like I said he from my manor but as for making Gingers proud... nooooo.

Craig

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:00 am    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I kinda want Martina to win, but i will not be disappointed if Joe wins, hes been great entertainment! I wouldnt mind George winning but i no he wont!

So overall im happy with whoever wins now that David is gone!! :-D

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:29 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Yeah I don't mind too much who wins now. Thankfully not David or it might have gone to his head even more. :lol:

For me I want George to win, followed by Joe and then Martina. I suspect it'll be a Joe win though.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Not really bothered who wins now but I would think Joe has got this show wrapped up

Hasn't been the best series this year as I have found it to be same old same old and I haven't laughed much apart from Ant sneezing unexpectedly which will no doubt be on every blooper show out there by next year and Esther's OTT reaction to Brian nearly incinerating the camp when DvD's pants caught fire

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:35 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I like all three, but Martina is my least favourite, but I wouldn't be bothered if she won. I'm glad David isn't in the final.

Tom22

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:05 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Geroge is an utter legend for the way he's done this task! Hilarious!

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:47 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

It wasn't enough for him...he finishes third!

Martina and Joe remain...

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:53 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Joe to win!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:08 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

JOE WINS! :D

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:11 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

I like the top 3... I think the public done well.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:50 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Yaaaaay well done Joe! He was well like me he was. Great series.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:14 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Whist I did want to George to win, I was happy to see Joe win.

George was great in that trial and the way he just ate all the stuff without making a fuss as well - "oh my" :lol:

I'm glad David went before the final though as it made for a relaxed atmosphere in the camp and it was nice to see a united camp at the end and what looks like will be some permanent friendships between them.

Maud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:41 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Aaron Brock wrote:
Yaaaaay well done Joe! He was well like me he was. Great series.

Well yes u are a clear Ginger... and an actor... and are from london... and grew up with Maudy.... oh wait.

Craig

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:56 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Heres how the voting went this series:

Joe Swash - 65.4% to win
Martina Navratilova - 34.6% to win
George Takei - 26.3% to win (out of 3)
David Van Day - 18.0% to save (out of 4)
Simon Webbe - 12.9% to save (out of 5)
Nicola McLean - 9.5% to save (out of 6)
Brian Paddick - 3.8% to save (out of 7)
Esther Rantzen - 5.5% to save (out of 7)
Timmy Mallett - 5.1% to save (out of 8 )
Carly Zucker - 1.7% to save (out of 10)
Dani Behr - 0.9% to save (out of 11)
Robert Kilroy-Silk - 6.1% to save (out of 6)

collydolly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:15 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008!

Well done Joe, I don't watch EE so I didn't know who he was but I wanted him to win :D

I also didn't want DVD in the final :D

The voting has been very wierd this time but we got the right result :D

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]