Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:27 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:27 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:25 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

Warnings: 0
I would watch it out of interest because it stars Noel, but I can't since Virgin and Sky had their dispute last year over prices and refuse to carry the channels.

So unless you have Sky I don't think there's any other way to be able to watch the show.

Joel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:51 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

I do have Sky+, but I will not be tuned in as I think Noel is being so ridiculous! (And I can't be bothered :lol: )

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:03 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

I've got the same situation Mike, but it's not like we're missing much, the channel only shows repeated episodes of The Simpsons and some old looney presenter called Noel.

Maud

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:25 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

Oi.... Sky 1 (yup it aint sky one anymore) is the best sattelite channel going

Tom22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:55 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

Maud wrote:
Oi.... Sky 1 (yup it aint sky one anymore) is the best sattelite channel going

Nooooo ESPN Classic or BBC 3 is

And yes hopefully I will be watching to see what Noels been going on about sdgthju

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:11 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

He'll probably laugh if his wife died.

Maud

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:34 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

Its about voluntering or something isnt it???

I do that already ta, dont need an annoying Millionaire telling me to.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:07 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

Well Noel should be live on Sky1 right about now. I wonder if he's going to lose it completely on this show and come out with something even more shocking than license fee evasion/ orbs & melons?

travis P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:10 pm    Author: travis P    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

mike wrote:
Well Noel should be live on Sky1 right about now. I wonder if he's going to lose it completely on this show and come out with something even more shocking than license fee evasion/ orbs & melons?

I doubt it. The show is practially Noel's Christmas Presents but done in a different way. Also for those who were wondering. Endemol has no input to Noel's HQ what so ever. The show is produced by TwoFour Productions, where they also worked on the latest Noel's Christmas Presents and Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old?

Tom22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:19 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

I watched the first few minutes... but I flicked to watch an old Top Gear, it seemed better and for some reason I feel really guilty...

(After Gameweek 22)

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

mike wrote:

He hasn't lost it yet, although he did manage to mention the Banker in his opening piece to the camera :lol:

Am just waiting for TV licensing to pop into the studio and issue him with his fine :-D

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:26 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

It's now turned into a rather surreal "Noel's house party" and Cheggers in dancing around in a wheelie bin :shock:

Tom22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:53 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

Hahah ok Bonkers Britain is a very funny little segment :P

(After Gameweek 22)

the wellser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:59 pm    Author: the wellser    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

Youtube any one?

travis P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:07 pm    Author: travis P    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

Bonkers Britain has happened again. This time with two new Gladiators and Cheggers as a beefeater being wheeled in on a wheelbarrow.

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:07 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

kestral wrote:
It's now turned into a rather surreal "Noel's house party" and Cheggers in dancing around in a wheelie bin :shock:

:) That's right Kes, I think the show is a combo of Noel's Christmas Gifts, Noel's House Party and That's Life. The feature about the ice creams vans could easily have seen Esther Rantzen popping up surruptitiously to surprise another unsuspecting councillor.
Personally I enjoyed it though as it has a cosy 1970s/80s feel to it (shows my age!!) :D

alex xxx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:09 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

I didnt watch this, thought I had something better to do with my time, I did i sat and stared into space lol :-D

Craig

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:39 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

You know what, i loved that show,

Noel Edmonds is absalutely right about everything he says and he is actually saying it and trying to do it and getting others to help out aswell!

Completely agree with the things he said on the show and i hope he does some more shows like this!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:44 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

It was a good watch - Edmonds at his best! :P

And of course you HAD to have Cheggers involved! :D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Maud

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:09 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: So is anyone actually going to watch Noel's HQ?

wtf.... am I dreaming??? What was the show about, im soooo confused.

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]