Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:25 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:25 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

george

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:31 pm    Author: george    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Warnings: 0
Diana to win! I want Daniel out, he's not good enough...

hammondstar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:22 am    Author: hammondstar    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

I fancy Eoghan an insane amount. And I like Diana because I thought she had the most beautiful hair in the world.. but I think they've cut it now anyway.

Maud

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:55 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Im watching Leons new vid on The Box, it's a good song, i like it.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:32 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Girl Band kicked off tonight - and I'm glad Simon agreed with me...they weren't bad but they weren't brilliant either - he referred to them as a bunch of Girls Aloud rejects! :P

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:45 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

ZOMG THEY'RE SINGING FOREIGNER!!!!!!

I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!! :-D :-D :-D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:14 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Scott's performance was the worst of the night so far IMO...come on who else is watching???

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:26 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

OK, I take that back, that cover of With Every Heartbeat was awful!

So many under par performances so far tonight! I know it's only the first week but still!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:25 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Louis is in trouble - both his girl groups haven't won enough votes! They're in the bottom two! :shock:

I'm not surprised to see Girl Band there, I must admit...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:36 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

MILES better, those performances were!

Why couldn't they have done the same standard earlier? :?

Ah well, hopefully whoever will get a second chance will keep up this standard...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

A deadlock with the judges; two votes for each act...we're going to the public vote now...whoever got the least number of votes is going home...

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:38 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Bad Lashes had the least number of votes, and are knocked out!

Girl Band scrape through!

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:03 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Like the twist of having to sing a second song but the voting was oh so predictable this year.. as soon as we knew Louis had 2 acts in the final 2, you knew that he would have the final vote and that the other 3 judges wouldn't vote unanimously and then Louis would send the decision back to the public.

Craig

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:24 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Oh My God!!!! Austin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont care if you call me shallow but he was soo good looking! I voted for him so many times haha!

Besides him, Laura, Diana, Ruth were just Amazing! There were a few other good singers and a few crap ones (i.e Rachel and Scott!)

But all in all this is a good year! A lot of good acts!

So happy with the decision!

Bring on next week!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:30 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Craig wrote:
Oh My God!!!! Austin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont care if you call me shallow but he was soo good looking! I voted for him so many times haha!

Besides him, Laura, Diana, Ruth were just Amazing! There were a few other good singers and a few crap ones (i.e Rachel and Scott!)

But all in all this is a good year! A lot of good acts!

So happy with the decision!

Bring on next week!

I've threatened you with him before, but I swear my brother would love you for saying that! He loves Austin as well! :lol:

Rachel I agree on too, am NOT liking her copying of Rihanna's hair! :evil: Who does she think she is, Gabrielle?

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:08 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm
Administrator & Global Moderator

I didn't see most of today's show(s) admittedly, but out of the acts I did see, I wasn't too impressed by any of them to be honest. I did see Simon Cowell admit he was wrong to choose the song he chose for Scott, and then I saw Dannii (I think it was her) accuse Simon of "being jealous" when she realised she'd chosen the wrong song for one of her acts too. :roll: It was nice to see "Mr Right" aka Simon Cowell admit he was wrong, and I think it silenced the others.

Maud

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:38 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Ok here goes

Rachel - wtf is with the Rhianna look? The song was wrong for her even tho I love that song, I do not like her grrrr. Her outfit was horrid too, made her look a bit fat and she isnt.

Austin (or Justin as my local paper calles him lol) - I was a bit bored tbh... he sang it well but zzzzzzzzz. Oh and with his new look he looks like the childsnatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Scott - He done agood performance but the song was wrong and you could hardly hear him.

Eoghan - Aww I LOVE him, Simon stole the song idea from the wonderful David Archuleta on American Idol last year. He is in it for a while.

Alexandra - She's a fellow Islington girl, went my secondary school (I had already left lol), thought she done a good job but they need to get of the weave.

Diana - Im on the fence... nuff said.

JLS - I love them, i hope they do well. They done the song well but it was bit safe.

Bad Lashes - Murdered a good song, shame really cos I liked them, I did like their Wonderwall song though.

Girlband - When it came on I thought it sounded like it was a single... not a bad job. Girl bands never do well though.

Daniel - sang ok, is a great bloke but this year the standard is hiiiiiigh, he wont win.

Ruth - Please say she aint getting the boobies out every week, they are a bit disturbing, song was ok, she cant do spanish every week tho and what Danni said about rock chick is spot on, i had said same thing to my OH just beforre she said it, Ruth has a bit of grit in her voice, will do well with a rock song.

Laura - THE WINNER, sorry but if she doesnt win the world has gone mad, love love love love love her, hope she sings Somebody elses guy soooon.

Tom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:35 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Simon Cowell was definitely to blame for Scott's poor performance, such a bad song for him.

I reckon the girls (Alexandria, Laura, Diana) will do well and so will Austin.

I can't stand Rachel already.

And JLS are by far the best group, bye bye Girlband next week me thinks.

hammondstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:58 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Rachel - What a complete and utter poohead

Austin - I really like him. The constant crying got on my nerves a little, but his voice is really amazing

Scott - Bleak. I felt bad for him because the song choice was definatly a poor one and it was out of his control, but he has one of the weaker voices there anyway

Eoghan - LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

Alexandra - Good voice, but a lack of personality. Reminds me a bit of Leona and i reckon it would be a shame if someone similar to a previous winner wins

Diana - Pure amazing. Her voice is beautiful and she looks stunning.. i really like her :-)

JLS - The only group worth watching this year. Don't think they'll win, but a good set of voices all the same (BTW - that's the second time Maud has used the word 'done' in the wrong context :p)

Bad Lashes - I can't be bothered with girl bands

Girlband - See above

Daniel - One of the poorer voices, nice guy & I almost think it's unfair that Dannii put him through knowing that he wasn't at the same level as some of the others

Ruth - Quite like her, but I doubt she'd actually do well outside the competition

Laura - Has a really lovely voice, but I think she could do better if she refrained slighty from the Christina-esqe shrieky bits. A few of them are fine, but just not throughout the entire song. She's got nice hair too, just for the record.

Maud

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:16 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Is HS a teacher??? Oooh I shall be early for class.

(am I meant to say did???? lol)

hammondstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:27 am    Author: hammondstar    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2008 - Saturday 7:15pm & 10:00pm

Did would have been marginally better, yes ;)

[ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]