Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:33 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:33 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:40 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

Warnings: 0
The woman was truly amazing! Such a good voice and a lovely song. Simply outsatnding!

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:41 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent
Administrator & Global Moderator

I think that woman was definitely my favourite so far...

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:52 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

The witch was a bit scary. He/she/it reminded me of Ariel from X Factor last year.

Simon F

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

Tom22 wrote:
Flawless have to win now...

The only downside they may have is like Scala last year (the 4 lady classical musicians), Flawless aren't a group of amateurs, they have been performing as a group professionally for a few years.

http://www.dansatak.com/artiste.asp?Sta ... %20Dancers)

bb67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:54 am    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

Flawless were BEYOND Flawless! :D

The lady from West Lothian up here was BRILLIANT! :smt023

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:35 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

so far my faves are flawless and the lady singing 'i dream a dream' :-)

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:08 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHvATmUsSg

OMG... toooo funny.

Tom22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:54 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

Ok that lad at the end was good (what was wrong with his Winehouse song?!) but overall wasnt that a seriously poor and a bit of a boring show.. :eyes:

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

Tom22 wrote:
Ok that lad at the end was good (what was wrong with his Winehouse song?!) but overall wasnt that a seriously poor and a bit of a boring show.. :eyes:

I think it was because he sounded just like her and might not be able to do anything else. Darth Vader should not have gone through!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

and the guy with the oboe was excellent. lol amanda said it was a saxaphone :s

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:57 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent
Administrator & Global Moderator

Tom22 wrote:

There was some strange editing there as they never explained what was specifically wrong with the Winehouse song. Quite odd they didn't explain it as it just seemed to be Simon who didn't like it and people don't normally let Simon Cowell get away with doing things his way...

The boy at the end was good and the oboe player was pretty good but I didn't think there was anything special this week (unlike last week with Susan Boyle). There were some funny moments with the dogs, the parrot etc... but I didn't think this week's was that good....

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:10 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

That man was a typical Emily Howard!

"Good evening, what's your name please"
"It's Emily, Emily Howard and I'm a lady!"
"Are you married"
"No, I'm a lady!"
"Be honest"
"Wife and 3 kids..."

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:15 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

The boy at the end was amazing.

I think Simon made him change his song because he had potential but the song didn't really bring out his vocals, and it was a bit bland. It was ok, but the Michael Jackson song complimented his vocals much better and was better suited for him.

The oboe player was good as well.

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:08 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/tvshowbiz ... alent.html

Wonder if they got him to sing Amy Winehouse first for dramatic effect given he had the Michael Jackson song set up to (which he'd sung in a Michael Jackson musical)

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:38 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

Yes, my mum thought they might've done that, and that they had it all planned. It wouldn't surprise me.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:37 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

h2005 wrote:
Tom22 wrote:

There was some strange editing there as they never explained what was specifically wrong with the Winehouse song. Quite odd they didn't explain it as it just seemed to be Simon who didn't like it and people don't normally let Simon Cowell get away with doing things his way...

The boy at the end was good and the oboe player was pretty good but I didn't think there was anything special this week (unlike last week with Susan Boyle). There were some funny moments with the dogs, the parrot etc... but I didn't think this week's was that good....

i agree that this weeks show was boring the funniest thing was ant putting out the fire lol. i love ant and dec.

Tom22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:44 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

I'm starting a campaign... Sols is saying how he'd be better than all the acts. So lets see him dress up as a woman and put it on youtube....!

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

Cazzie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:08 pm    Author: Cazzie    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

I thought Flawless were good but Diversity were absolutely outstanding.. love em, love em, love em!!

That choreography was outstanding

Editing for anyone that didn't see it or anyone that wants to see it again :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWa6Wty5rrs

"Take your hands out of your pockets!" Noel to David 23/03/09...
Do as I say not as I do obviously Noel! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you... Are you drunk?"
David to The Banker 23/03/09

Last edited by Cazzie on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:12 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

that last dance group was brilliant. little hooly was good but shes not as good as i thought she was gonna be

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Britain's Got Talent

Diversity = OUTSTANDING!

Everything about the performance was bloody awesome - imaginative, creative, original, perfect timing, brilliant choreograhpy!

[ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]