Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:39 pm Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:39 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Hello guys, and welcome to Week 39 of WWYRD?!

Last week was a good week for me; I spanked the Bankers, winning more than £20k and making the absolute right decision in No Dealing Box 23!

How are you guys gonna fare this week? Lets find out as we begin this game.

Box 19 has been brought to the table, hopefully that contains a nice big amount.

No one has sent me box selections, so random.org shall choose them instead.

Round 1

10 - £1,000!

13 - 50p! :)

Yes! Nice to get one of the Banker's Power 5 removed early on there.

11 - £100,000! :(

No! One of our Power 5 has gone now!

7 - £75,000! :(

Another big amount has gone, we need another one of the Banker's Power 5 to balance that out.

12 - £15,000! :?

Normally that would be alright, but we needed a blue after those two high reds went.

Board

1p -
10p £3,000
- £5,000
£1 £10,000
£5 -
£10 £20,000
£50 £35,000
£100 £50,000
£250 -
£500 -
£750 £250,000

That right hand side already looks rather bare. What does the Banker have in store for you with his first offer?

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:17 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

I liked that round a lot. But I'm gonna give you guys a chance to get out now before the game gets any worse for you.

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,000

OR

BANKER'S OFFER

£10,000 on the condition you MUST deal Box 23

No regrets.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:00 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

No Deal for now, thanku... :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:19 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

£10,000 isn't bad at all... but it's not worth dealing at this stage...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:45 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

^this. NO DEAL

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

Willrelf, any chance you'll do an Archie and give me a mid-game Banker's Gamble if I take this? ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:40 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
Willrelf, any chance you'll do an Archie and give me a mid-game Banker's Gamble if I take this? ;)
I might do...no guarantees as it depends on the board but it's possible. ;)

No regrets.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:17 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

In that case, I'll DEAL the £10,000 offer. :twisted:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

I'm posting this round slightly early as I'm having an early night for a change.

Round 1 Results

In live play

Aaron Brock
daniel123
Skyline

Dealt first offer (£10,000 conditional)

American Coupon Boy

So, American Coupon Boy has decided to take that generous but risky offer from the Banker on the premise that he will get a Banker's Gamble midway through the game. No telling whether that will come to fruition or not; it all depends on how the game goes! Lets begin Round 2.

Round 2

16 - £35,000! :(

Oh no, another high red! We absolutely need two blues now, preferably low ones.

21 - £10!

Phew, that's much better!

3 - £750!

It's the highest blue, but a blue nonetheless; good recovery there.

Board

1p -
10p £3,000
- £5,000
£1 £10,000
£5 -
- £20,000
£50 -
£100 £50,000
£250 -
£500 -
- £250,000

So, another red has gone but two more blues have been hit; what will the Banker offer now?

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:28 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Well, that round deserves a small increase on that opening offer, but not as much as the conditional offer.

BANKER'S OFFER

£7,500

No regrets.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:19 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

I'm carrying on, thanks. NO DEAL! :smt047

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:57 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

No Deal.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:12 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

No Deal! Something good's brewing here...

willrelf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:13 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Round 2 Results

In live play

Aaron Brock
Archstered
daniel123
Skyline

Dealt first offer (£10,000 conditional)

American Coupon Boy

Alright, onto the next round!

Round 3

6 - £500!

Good start, two more blues needed.

9 - £5,000!

It's a red but at least it's one of the lower ones.

5 - £50! :)

Yes, first round without seeing a Power 5 amount which is good!

Board

1p -
10p £3,000
- -
£1 £10,000
£5 -
- £20,000
- -
£100 £50,000
£250 -
- -
- £250,000

So, the £250k remains in play and then there's a nice ladder going on, but that of course brings a level of vulnerability to the board as once you lose a rung, it doesn't look as strong. What will the Banker offer you now?

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:18 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Hmm, that round went in your favour...

For American Coupon Boy:-

BANKER'S OFFER

BANKERS GAMBLE

For everyone else:-

BANKER'S OFFER

£12,000

If the next round is all-blue, the offer will be at least £20,000. If the next round is all-red, it won't be any higher than £5,000.

No regrets.

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:48 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

No Deal.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:18 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

Still a No Deal from me, thanks...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:13 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

I will DEAL the Banker's Gamble, thank you very much. :smt023 :smt047

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:41 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf
Forum Games Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
I will DEAL the Banker's Gamble, thank you very much. :smt023 :smt047

:roll:

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:04 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 39 - Guest Host: willrelf

Realistically there's 8 disposable boxes there. NO DEAL

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]