Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:50 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:50 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:02 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Cool, cool. Someone please post the next three boxes for round 2.

We'll start the round at 8:30

I'll just read this grown-ups newspaper while more people decide what they want to do.

GO NOW!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:15 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!

18, 15 and 5!

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:36 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 - Guest Host: Skyline
Forum Games Moderator

American Coupon Boy wrote:
I thought for sure that Skyline post a picture of a fish or some other crazy thing in response to that comment. :lol: :suspect:

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:07 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

Seeing as ACB seemingly sent his negotiation to Skyline and not me, may I remind players that as I am Guest Banker, negotiations are to be sent to me. :)

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

Noel: That was a relatively easy No Deal, Jacques.

Jacques: Well, you see... £11,000 isn't enough for me. My target is... *CENSORED*

Some random producer: Eheheheh. We just don't want William Relf to hear that. He could... get ideas. Know what I mean, Jacques?

Jacques: Not really... no. No. Can we get on with the game?

Noel: Sure, sure. Let's get it on.

Jacques: :|

...I pick 18. Are you a celebrity or a mere mortal?

Jeremy: Mere mortal? Hahahah... everyone knows who I am. I of coursed fathered one of the greatest music stars in history.

Jacques: Who? Eminem? Man, he's good!

Jeremy: NO! My widdle Justin!

Jacques: Timberlake? Eeh... he's alright.

Jeremy: Oh goodness me. I'M JEREMY KYLE'S DAD JUSTIN BIEBER'S DAD! I do autographs.

Jacques: Oh. Him. Beh. His music is mediocre.

Jeremy: What?

Some random producer: Let's just black out for a few minutes...

...Jeremy finally opens box 18... which contains £50,000... :?

Jeremy: Take that you stupid punk-ass *censored*

Jacques: Can we please take this joker out of the studio? Thanks.

Duly done...

Jacques: 15 next.

Spencer Matthews doesn't say a single word. He quickly lifts the seal and opens the box, revealing... £5! :D

Spencer plainly looks out to Noel. He walks to Noel and hands a bill of £488,794.14 or something crazy like that to him, to be paid ASAP. Anything to get more money to brag about with the soulless Made in Chelsea creatures.

Spencer wakes up the next day in his GRAND mansion at Paultons Square. He goes round to one of those other toffs' villa, laughing at all the all people at the bus stop waiting for the 11 or 22 along the way

Oops, WRONG SHOW. This was going to be an advert for Made in Chelsea! I'm sowwy. :oops:

Jacques: My next box shall be... number 5.

Noel: Ah! Reginald Rapley! Welcome to the show! You're looking very youthful today.

Reginald: Ahh fam, just call me Reg.

Noel: OK, so Reg? How old are you?

Reginald: 73 years old bro, you?

Noel: Um... I don't think it good manners to ask such questions! :smt011

Jacques: Oh my God... wait... are those... Lebron XIs? MY DREAM SHOE! Oh God... I must have them

Reg: Well... I copped 'em for bout $625... and I at least double my price, so... $5,260.

Jacques: Why do these SneakerHeads have to sell all their wares for INFLATED PRICES? YOU GUYS ARE JUST AS BAD IS WILLRELF!

Reg opens box 5 very hastily to reveal... £750!

Noel: Well... not a bad round! Of course... the £50,000 wasn't the best thing to ever happen to you since you saw those sneakers... but... a hobo five amount and another blue should balance things out.

We await
WILLIAM RELF!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:12 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!

willrelf wrote:
Seeing as ACB seemingly sent his negotiation to Skyline and not me, may I remind players that as I am Guest Banker, negotiations are to be sent to me. :)

In case you didn't get my edited comment, I just said that so I could see Skyline's reaction to it.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:15 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

tl;dr:
18 - £50,000
15 - £5
5 - £750

---

Stats After Round 2
These stats value the Candy Crush Life as 50p and the Nike Renzos at £50.
Mean: £35,457.26
Fair Deal: £13,187.18
Volatility: 1.01

Board After Round 2
1p
10p
Candy Crush Saga - Extra Life
£1

Nike Renzos
£100
£250

£1,000

£15,000
£20,000
£35,000

£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Boxes remaining: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:17 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

Hmm, the £50k was a bad amount for you to lose but you balanced that out with £5 and another blue takes the round marginally in your favour.

BANKER'S OFFER

£12,500

No regrets.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:18 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

Thank you, willrelf!

You have 23 hours to reply, sort out your negotiations, etcetera.

That's 20:18:36 GMT.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:22 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!

Since this is a superb board and I usually play for mega-money if it's reasonably achievable, I shall confidently say NO DEAL. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!

NO DEAL!!!!!!!!

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:29 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

No thanks. :smt105 sdgthju

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:54 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!

daniel123 wrote:
No thanks(, I don't want to go another round, so I shall DEAL now). :smt105 sdgthju

:shock: :smt011

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:45 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

Quote-editing posts only really work when they're funny, ACB. ;)

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!

The loss of the £50k wasn't that bad for just a £1,500 increase, NO DEAL.

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

I gave you over 41 minutes extra time...

next three, please! You'll get a SHIFT after the next offer! :-D

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!

1, 2, and 4, please.

Everyone has the right to be furious at me if they ruin the game. :smt023 :lol:

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:48 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

No worries. I'm sure you'll be alright. :-D

Behind box 1 is Bengie Gonzales, who studies Electrical Engineering at MIT. He is an Erasmus student for this year.

Bengie: You know... you Brits are weird! I mean... you call soccer football. That's kind of retarded. *laughs*

Jacques: We call it football because you use your foot... not your hands, to move the ball. I think it's pretty logical. I mean, what does American football have apart from men from space bashing into each other? Rugby with helmets?

Bengie: What? HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY FAVOURITE SPORT? THE BEST SPORT IN THE WORLD?

Jacques: Look... let's not get hasty, let's have a fruit pasty.
Hehe... just one of the raps I made...

Bengie: That was so terrible it didn't even rhyme. Believe me, only Americans can rap, not you double-decker bus weirdos.

Noel: Can we please cut this rubbish out? We should learn to love each other! After all we all speak English...

Bengie: Correction: AMERICAN

Jacques: Just open the box before I get MAD! :roll:

Box 1 contains... £35,000!

Bengie: I'm done. Bye.

Jacques: I think I'll go for this rather average-looking lady standing in front of box 2...

Samantha Brick runs out of the studio, crying, with her hands cusped over her eyes.

Noel: HOW MANY BOXES AM I GOING TO OPEN IN THIS SHOW? I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!

Jacques: You want me to open it?

Noel: No. I don't think you can really be trusted. Get away from there!

Jacques glimpses a screen with the box amounts and boxes within for a few seconds before Noel ushers him out. Jacques doesn't really take note of anything on the aforementioned list.

Hehe. :suspect:

Box 2 is opened by Noel, with a grouch in his demeanour.

Box 2 contains... 1p!

Noel: Oh God No. Do I have to kiss you? Can we make an exception just this once... Please?

Random Producer: Sorry Noel... it's in the contract that whom should reveal the penny shall receive a wet slobbering kiss. :smt009

Noel: Oh. Ick.

Noel closes his eyes and shrivels his face, preparing from a kiss from Jacques. Jacques doesn't budge, and has a blank bored expression on his face.

Just then, the studio door bursts open. Samantha Brick returns!

Samantha: A little blue birdie told me that the 1p was revealed in my box. Box 2. And I want that kiss. Now.

Samantha proceeds to French-kiss Jacques. :eyes:

Samantha: Not so average-looking now am I! :smt023

Jacques feels a little flushed and shocked... onto the next box, he thought.

Jacques: I... pick number 4.

Behind number 4 is Chris Martin.

Chris: You know, Noel... before I open my box... there's something I want to share with you all!

Noel: Is it a preview of your new single?

An audience member known as holly faints with happiness.

Chris: Eh... no. Just listen.

Chris Martin summons the band who emerge from the garish triangles dotted around the studio. They play a mega concert of 47 of their songs.

BankerSpanker: WHEN IS THIS STUPID THING GOING TO END!

Then Will Champion bashes BankerSpanker's head with a guitar.

The concert is over. The rest of Coldplay retreat into their triangles.

Chris opens box 4 to reveal... £250!

An audience member called Benjamin Rodrigues breathes a massive sigh of relief.

We await William's call. I hope that Will can play us a few of his hits! :laughing

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

Before the offer is made, Jacques decides to rap for us. Then Noel does. And it totally sucks. Then one of the pilgrims cries, for some reason. I'm not sure it's because Jacques' rap sucked, Noel's rap sucked, or she's just being a drama queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDk60zm-07w

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:53 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: WWYRD? Week 34 with Skyline, and willrelf as Banker!
Forum Games Moderator

That round definitely went in your favour, guys. I have no choice but to offer...

BANKER'S OFFER

£20,000

No regrets.

[ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]