Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:41 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

Warnings: 0
Hello, and welcome to What Would You Really Do?!

The leaderboard so far:

Net winnings
1.) daniel123 (£51,000)
2.) JoelDavies (£37,000)
3.) box11, KP (£35,750)
5.) hogwild94 (£35,250)
6.) Archstered (£13,750)
7.) Skyline (£5,750)
8.) American Coupon Boy (£5,050)

Average winnings
1.) daniel123 (£25,500)
2.) JoelDavies (£18,500)
3.) box11, KP (£17,875)
5.) hogwild94 (£17,625)
6.) Archstered (£6,875)
7.) Skyline (£2,875)
8.) American Coupon Boy (£2,525)

(The same order as above since everyone has played both games so far. :smt023 )

Banker spankings (# OPWs)
1: box11, daniel123, hogwild94, JoelDavies, KP
0: American Coupon Boy, Archstered, Skyline

Player spankings (# OBWs)
2: American Coupon Boy, Archstered, Skyline
1: box11, JoelDavies, KP
0: daniel123, hogwild94

Remember that we've had only two games; no statistically valid conclusions may be drawn. Also remember that I'm personally inventing offers this week, so hopefully they'll make more sense for the boards. :smt023

New rule! Seeing as I'm personally inventing offers, this opens the door for negotiations with the banker about the given offer. At most once per game, you can PM me with what you would rather be offered. I will either accept it or reject it; if it's accepted, your new personal offer will be the offer you requested; if it's rejected, your new personal offer will be the original offer minus 10% (so, 90% of the original offer). Don't be too greedy!

(Disclaimer: I have already prepared the "max negotiated offer" values. I reject any offer strictly higher than that value, and accept any other offer.)

Deal decisions should still be made in this thread for the sake of having activity. Regardless, I will not give immediate public notification of negotiated offers; in fact, I will only acknowledge an offer was negotiated if someone deals their negotiated offer (since I keep a list on top of who has dealt for what and who is still in live play). You can share the fact that you've negotiated the offer or even what your new offer is, but beware that others might take advantage of those facts in order to get better offers than you. :twisted:

Is that clear? If not, feel free to ask questions. :)

With that said, let's let this week's game begin!

Round 1

Box 20 has been brought to the table today.

16 - £75,000 :(

15 - £500

STOP WITH THE BLUE CHANTS! :smt011

...er wait, this isn't a real game. :roll:

22 - £250,000 :shock: :(

8 - £1,000

21 - After the break. :smt011

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:46 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

We're back.

Noel talks about how we really need to find a blue. ...er, I mean, I'm talking about how we really need to find a blue. ...er, I'm posting that you really ought to find a blue. Yeah, I think that works. :eyes:

21 - £10 :)

Banker time.

Here's the board with 17 boxes still in play:

Pretty horrid round. I think it's time for a mid-2008/2013 CRAP offer.

Banker's offer:

£2,500
:twisted:

Remember that, if you wish to negotiate this offer, you should send me a PM with what you want the offer to be. Don't get too greedy! I might reduce your offer by 10%! :twisted:

So... what would you REALLY do?

Deal or No Deal?

Joel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

Bad started which deserved a poor offer. NO DEAL from me.

box11

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 am    Author: box11    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

No Deal

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:18 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

I negotiated for £30K, was rejected.

Or did I...

MWAHAHAHA

Thanks, No deal though!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:49 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

I would gladly Deal any five figure offer on this board, but I'd be an idiot to think I could negotiate one with this board. NO DEAL, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:17 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3
Forum Games Moderator

No Deal!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:36 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3
Forum Games Moderator

A fairly poor start there. It can only get better - or worse. :smt023

It's a NO DEAL from me, thanks. Oh, and I rather like the net winnings and average winnings leaderboards.... :P

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:19 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3
Global Moderator

NO DEAL.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Saperogo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:11 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

Round 1 results

In live play
American Coupon Boy
Archstered
box11
daniel123
hogwild94
JoelDavies
Skyline

You all thought it wise not to deal the first offer. How foolish of a decision was that one? ;)

Round 2

12 - £100

1 - £3,000

11 - £10,000

Banker time...

I wonder how this offer will be received.

Banker's offer:

£6,000

Remember that you may negotiate this offer via PM, if you wish. But only once per game! :smt023

So... what would you really do?

Deal or No Deal?

Joel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:14 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

It's a NO DEAL from me, thank you.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:05 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3
Forum Games Moderator

I'd be foolish to attempt to use my only negotiation opportunity at this stage of the game. Particularly with the game in this state; maybe I will later.

Also, I'm sure Skyline will be impressed at your new choice of website (at least I noticed).... :P

It's an easy NO DEAL from here, thanks.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:14 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

Better offer, obviously... But No Deal thanks.

box11

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:54 am    Author: box11    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

No Deal

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:51 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

Again, I'd be happy to Deal any five figure offer on this board, but its still too risky to use my one negotiation on this board. NO DEAL, please.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:44 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3
Global Moderator

NO DEAL.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Saperogo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

Round 2 results

In live play
American Coupon Boy
Archstered
box11
daniel123
hogwild94
JoelDavies
Skyline

Round 3

2 - 1p :D

14 - £5 :D :D

All hobo 5 round?

4 - £100,000 :shock: :(

Banker time...

Now's the time to admit defeat! Get out now before the game gets any worse!

Banker's offer:

£5,000

Remember you may negotiate this offer if you so choose! But you can do this only once per game, and if you make too high an offer you will be penalized 10%!

Deal or No Deal?

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:08 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3
Forum Games Moderator

I'm carrying on here, straightforward choice. NO DEAL, thanks! :smt023

Joel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:25 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

A very respectable offer but the board is still playable... NO DEAL.

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:26 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: What Would You Really Do? Week 3

Thanks, But NO DEAL!

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]