Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:11 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:11 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:42 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

Warnings: 0
And my next three will be...

5, 17, 9.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:44 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

I’ve always fancied myself as a TV presenter actually... :P

Alright then. Brave decision there, but if I say so myself, obvious ;)

Your next three please Joel?

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

5, 17 and 9! :)

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Oh, I see. Late reply from me haha. On we go then with Round 5 – can we keep the top 4 as they are, I wonder? The studio falls silent as we go to whoever has box number 5.

Box 5 - £100,000 OUCH! Massive groans from the Pilgrims but followed by rapturous applause and cheers, they’re egging you on...not the best start, but you’re still looking very strong...

Box 17 - £50,000 As long as you don’t hit that £250,000, you’re fine...you can hear a pin drop in here as we go to your final box, number 9. Is it that elusive 1p?

Box 9 - £3,000 No but it’ll do! Damaging round but still the £75k and £250k are there, and still the Banker has problems here...and here he comes...

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

All red round... I was expecting that to be honest. I'm just bothered about keeping the quarter mil now though.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:51 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Board:

1p

£5

£1,000

£75,000

£250,000

Well, says the Banker....well, well well. An interesting scenario. He says the offer isn’t going to be anywhere near the £45,000 you’ve just turned down...he thinks you had your chance and you’ve blown it....

So he’s going to give you a final opportunity. To escape from your rapidly-escalating inferno of a game, with some pride, some dignity, and something in the bank – to the tune OF –

Banker's offer:

£12,500

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

If you think you're selling my box for that, Mr. Banker... you need a reality check. :P

I'm going to hold the title of the first male quarter millionaire and you're going to bow down to me you silly little man, so NO DEAL.

Sorry... got a bit carried away there. :lol:

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

My final three will be;

16, 12 and 19!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:02 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Hahahaha “silly little man” :lol:

OK then Joel. As you bid to become the show’s first ever male Quarter-Millionaire....here is your final round. Very best of luck to you.

Box 16 – 1p ! Brilliant start! The studio goes wild and it’s only the first box...emotions heightened, tensions surface, there is a murmur among the Pilgrims...

Box 12 - £75,000 Ohhhhh....well well well. All is silent in the room. Every single pair of eyes fixated upon box number 19, which you have chosen as your final box.

Is this the box that leads you to stardom, or to ruin?

Box 19 - £5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’VE DONE IT! YOU’VE GOT TO TWO-BOX WITH THE £250K STILL EITHER OUT THERE OR IN YOUR BOX 21! YOU MUST BE FEELING LIKE GOD RIGHT NOW, OR NOT BECAUSE NONE OF THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL! BUT HEY, WE CAN ALWAYS PRETEND....

Er, here’s the Banker... :lol:

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

Yeeees.

Last edited by Joel on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:06 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Board:

£1,000
£250,000

The Banker is stunned. He is whispering down the line. But what is he whispering? He tells me he wants to find out just how much you want this £250,000, Joel. And he’s prepared to bank (yeah I know...) on you accepting this next offer, whatever it may be, and selling a £250,000 box for it.

He’s so convinced...that he’s going to offer you Joel –

Banker's offer:

£123,000

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:09 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

Extremely generous offer, but... If I 'no deal' will 'he' offer me the swap? :P

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Extremely generous indeed....he could have offered you £45,000 on a certain 2-box similar to this where said contestant “No-Dealt” and made history...

...but “he” didn’t...and yes, you may swap if you so wish...

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

I've always had a strong feeling with box 3 which is why I've kept it to the end, just so if I was actually on the show. I've always said I'd keep number 3 to the end and swap it. So thank you banker, but NO DEAL!

And I'll take that SWAP you promised me, too. :D

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:18 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?
Forum Games Moderator

Very well then. So it all comes down to this. The ripping-off of a seal from a red box with the number 3 on it. Joel Davies, are you going home with £1,000 having declined £123,000.....or are you.....are you....

...Are you our first male Quarter-Millionaire?

Box 3 - £250,000 YES! YES! YOU ARE! CONGRATULATIONS MR JOEL DAVIES ON BECOMING THE FIRST MALE QUARTER MILLIONAIRE DOND HAS EVER, EVER SEEN! SEVEN YEARS WE’VE WAITED, SEVEN LONG, HARD, TREACHEROUS YEARS BUT NOW, NOW FINALLY, FINALLY OUR SPECIES HAS A QUARTER-MILLIONAIRE TO ITS NAME!

Well done, very well played there, you have steely determination and grit....thanks for playing, it’s been an absolute pleasure :)

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Game, anyone?

Woooooop!!! :D :-D :D :-D Box 3 is always a significant box :ponder:

Amazing game and thanks for hosting! :P

:smt023

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » All Other Series and GamesAll times are UTC [ DST ]