Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:16 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 2:16 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:21 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Warnings: 0
AND NOW THE BONUS BOX!

Your £90,000 is SAFE and GUARANTEED, but you now have a 1/3 chance of doubling up again.

1, 2 or 3....

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:21 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

DEAL to Bonus Box Number 1.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:23 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

For the first time, the Bonus Box has come into action... But will David keep his £90,000 OR actually leave with a brainstorming £180,000...

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

MONEY BACK
DOUBLE
MONEY BACK
Timestamp: 2014-11-22 17:20:31 UTC

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:23 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Ahh so the Bonus Box couldn't help you get an even bigger win, but it has been a fantastic game, and you leave with

NINETY THOUSAND POUNDS!

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:25 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

I am the first person to win £90,000 on the show! I can start my own fan club. I have the biggest win from 23 so I am in the DOND HOF.

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:29 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Mark will be happy with me. :D :-D

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:45 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Great game, Kallum. :smt023

Dealing Box 23 was a bit on the reckless side, but at least you weren't at all punished for it. It's tough to decide what I would've done in the main game, though. I PROBABLY would've dealt the £65,000 at 5 box (which was obviously an inflated prove-out offer :roll: ), but I am not at all certain I would've dealt before then.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:48 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

American Coupon Boy wrote:

Dealing Box 23 was a bit on the reckless side, but at least you weren't at all punished for it. It's tough to decide what I would've done in the main game, though. I PROBABLY would've dealt the £65,000 at 5 box (which was obviously an inflated prove-out offer :roll: ), but I am not at all certain I would've dealt before then.

No prove-out offers are inflated.I think you'll agree all of the offers were generous.

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:51 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

They was generous. I wanted to make sure I bought the bonus box. You should play again.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:52 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Archstered wrote:

No prove-out offers are inflated.I think you'll agree all of the offers were generous.

That £65,000 "offer" was 88% of the average, which is a no-brainer of a Deal at THAT stake level with a blue still on the board. I stand by my previous comment. 8)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:53 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

I wonder what he would offered me if I took out the last blue before 5 box.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:54 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Archstered wrote:

That £65,000 "offer" was 88% of the average, which is a no-brainer of a Deal at THAT stake level with a blue still on the board. I stand by my previous comment. 8)

The Banker on this version of deal will always offer vast sums of money with the 250k in play. Remember, there is a good chance of getting £500,000 if it's won as Box 23 holds no downside if the confetti falls.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:55 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Davao wrote:
I wonder what he would offered me if I took out the last blue before 5 box.

£75,000.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:03 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Archstered wrote:
Archstered wrote:

The Banker on this version of deal will always offer vast sums of money with the 250k in play. Remember, there is a good chance of getting £500,000 if it's won as Box 23 holds no downside if the confetti falls.

Yes, but it still only gives the player a 20% chance of massively increasing their winnings. You know as well as I do that the offer would've been around £50,000 to £55,000 in live play to properly test Kallum. If you want to prove otherwise, you should offer me 88% of the average at 5 box the next time I play. 8) CASE CLOSED!

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:07 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Archstered wrote:
Archstered wrote:

Yes, but it still only gives the player a 20% chance of massively increasing their winnings. You know as well as I do that the offer would've been around £50,000 to £55,000 in live play to properly test Kallum. If you want to prove otherwise, you should offer me 88% of the average at 5 box the next time I play. 8) CASE CLOSED!

I will if you have as near a strong board as he had.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:22 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003
Forum Games Moderator

I'd like to point out to the Honourable Gentleman, the member from the United States, that this is Archie's own version of Deal or No Deal, and as such, Archie is able to 'tailor' the Banker and what he may or may not decide to offer, in accordance with Archie's own desires. This in mind, while the Honourable Gentleman's comment would be appropriate were this the 'official' UK version of DoND, it holds no weight whatsoever in this context.

:smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:27 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

daniel123 wrote:
I'd like to point out to the Honourable Gentleman, the member from the United States, that this is Archie's own version of Deal or No Deal, and as such, Archie is able to 'tailor' the Banker and what he may or may not decide to offer, in accordance with Archie's own desires. This in mind, while the Honourable Gentleman's comment would be appropriate were this the 'official' UK version of DoND, it holds no weight whatsoever in this context.

:smt023

If ever you'd like a game Dan, just say :smt023

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:30 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003
Forum Games Moderator

Just thought I'd make a point there... ;)

Yeah, thanks, I'll take you up on that at some point :)

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:52 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Davao plays Archstered's DoND 003

Great game, Kallum / David :smt023. I don't think I'd have opened the extra boxes after a sizable win like that, but it paid off for you in the end.

Archie, I'd now like to throw down the gauntlet and challenge you to be our fourth contestant on Le Banquier. Est-ce que cette offre est acceptee ou refusee ;)?

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]