Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:02 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 2:02 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:02 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Warnings: 0
I think a lot of lookalikes tend to be from same wing positions too, don't know if that's total coincidence - someone said Debs looked like Carrie and I agree with that too (Rio and Emjay are spookily similar), and she's in the same wing position!! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

DanS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I definitely think that Debs looks like Carrie. Not sure about Rio and Emjay, it didn't come to me when I was watching the game, I'll have to get a good look at him tomorrow and try and make the comparison.

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:36 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

I think Franny (newbie in yesterday's show) looks like "Amorous" Alain from May 2007...

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:48 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I think Bev looks like an older version of £100k Lauren. Also Bert reminds me of Manuel.

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

h2005 wrote:
I think Franny (newbie in yesterday's show) looks like "Amorous" Alain from May 2007...

I'm seeing it too...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:41 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Some more current ones:

Tom and Arran from Autumn 08
Shell and Ash from Love Week last year

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I think Bel looks a bit like Clare-Louise, and Carmine reminds me of an older version of Haz!

Also there's a definite resemblance between George and Tina (I think James1978 already mentioned that elsewhere.)

Tom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:08 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

James1978 wrote:
Some more current ones:

Tom and Arran from Autumn 08
Shell and Ash from Love Week last year

Yep, can definitely see both of them.

James1978

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

How about Matt and Jim R? :)

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:17 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I know what you mean; he'd look right as Jim R's son though as I think he looks a lot younger than Jim...

Not sure about the Tom/Arann link though, but I can see the likeness between Shell and Ash...

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:30 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I think newbie Justin yesterday looks a bit like Spencer who played just after the summer break...

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

One that just struck me is Beth could be a younger version of Karen from last Spring, they have the same hair after all! :)

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:15 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!
Forum Games Moderator

I noticed the Carmine/Haz resemblance.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Brick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 am    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I thought Matt reminded me of Declan from May (who in turn reminded me of Bubble Bath Neil with hair...).

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!
Forum Games Moderator

I don't see the likeness really.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

James1978

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:01 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

Current Dave reminds me his namesake from June 07 (the one who won £33,333).

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:24 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

The newbie Eddie today looks like Davey (from the other wing) with stubble!

yellowzebra8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm    Author: yellowzebra8    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

h2005 wrote:
The newbie Eddie today looks like Davey (from the other wing) with stubble!

Ha haaa I was thinking exactly the same thing!!!

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:37 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I think today's newbie Eric looks like Cocky Bill, and new-ish Gaz looks like Tommii without the piercings and silly hair. :)

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Contestants that look like contestants!!

I seem to add a new one of these every few days now, but this one struck me straight away - today's newbie Steve and Jeff the clown from Dec 2005. :)

[ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]