Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:51 pm Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:51 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 2427 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122  Next

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:24 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
Pat's having some trouble logging into the forum at the moment, but I've just reset her password. Hopefully we should be seeing her on here again soon. :-D

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:15 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello Hello all you beautiful people. It's lovely to be with you all again. Just could not get into the Forum. Someone didn't recognise my Username. Can you believe it .? How are you Maudie and Steve and David and Paul ? Hope you are all well. Bryan and I are ok or as ok as you can be at our ages. He is busy at the moment building me a greenhouse and trying to get it finished before the winter sets in. What are you all doing. Love to all Pat XXXXXXX :laughing :laughing :laughing

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:16 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club
Forum Games Moderator

Hello :smt039 :3

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:54 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hey Pat, was getting kinda worried for a bit then! :lol:

Times change for everyone...September was a bit of a bad month for a fair few people overall...but it's now October, a brand new month, so plenty of new opportunities lying ahead!!!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:55 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

hi pat. nice to see you back :)

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:00 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello Pat,

Glad you made it in ok. Don't know why you couldn't log in before though :?

It's surprising that we're coming to the end of 2009. It's fast coming up to a year since I passed my driving test and went down to Bristol too. Unfortunately I don't have anything that exciting planned for the end of this year. :lol:

I believe Maud and Steve have met a few times; the most recent being when she went to see Buzzcocks being filmed at the BBC TV Centre in London. I'm sure she'll go into more details for you...

I'm sure Paul (kestral) won't mind me saying that he's currently down in Cornwall with Cazzie and Ellie, and they're visiting relatives for the weekend.

How's the garden coming along?

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:25 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello to you all .I'ts nice to see that some of you haven't forgotten me.
The garden is running down for the Winter and we can have a rest. This year I had a "Blooming Good Idea" . We had our windows changed and the old ones were so good I said to the guys leave us those and Bryan can make me a new Greenhouse. Didn't know how much it was going to cost(did I) or how much work poor Bryan would have to do on it....but it is going to be a Pukka one. :smt023 It looks like the Taj Mahal. I only wanted a small one .....but it looks as if I could go and live in it. Bye the way we have a great big one already.
I wonder what is going on with Steve and that Maudie . I think I will have to go and scratch her eyes out :laughing :laughing . I wouldn't mind but when we were singing in his Cricket Club he never made it down to see us...Men : :P :P I hope a few more of my old Fans will look in to say hello. Lots of love to you all.XXXXX

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:31 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Will write to you later David . Just had a Visitor PatXX

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:37 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello David thank you so much for sorting out my Problems re .not being able to log in. Paul is off enjoying himself then? They might be getting the last of the good weather. The winter seems to be closing in very fast.
Did you actually drive yourself down to Bristol last year?
That was very brave ,because you hadn't long passed your test. Haven't heard from Maudie yet . what is she up to. Kind Regards Pat

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello SKYLINE nice to see you are still around, Pat

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:43 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello Flametresses how are you? what are you doing these days. How is life ? It's nice to see you are still looking in.
Lots of love, :D Pat

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:27 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hi Pat.

Yes, Paul (kestral) would've hopefully had some good weather when he was in Cornwall. I think he just caught the last of the summery weather as autumn seems to be properly setting in now. It was cold and wet all day where I live, and it was so dull in the afternoon that I had to have the lights on soon after 5pm. :( The clocks go back in less than 3 weeks so it won't be long before it'll be getting dark at about 5pm (and earlier) every night.

To answer the questions you sent to me via e-mail: I am still on here regularly! I didn't post in here though as no-one else seemed to be posting, and you seemed to have vanished too. It's good to have you back! I'm not working at the moment - I'm still a student and graduated on my undergraduate course in May with a 2:1 degree (which is the 2nd best you can get). I was very pleased with the result and am now doing a postgraduate degree in environmental planning, which lasts 1 year. Luckily I don't have any exams any more - in fact the one and only exam I had on the undergraduate course was in January 2008. I did have some work experience lined up for the summer - I passed an interview and everything - but the work got cancelled at the last minute due to government cutbacks. :evil: So I never actually got to do the job. :(

No, I didn't drive to Bristol when I went to do DoND - I didn't have a car (and still don't now). The banker paid for train tickets for all of us though. :laughing So I went by train like most others did. I don't really have any reason to drive which is why I've never bought a car. It's so expensive what with the insurance, petrol, etc. I'm happy with my bicycle for now as it's very economically friendly and healthy for me. I get a puncture every now and then (not often luckily, normally once every 4 or 5 months), and have to purchase a new inner tube; I also had to replace the rear wheel recently, but the costs are virtually nothing compared to what it would cost to use public transport or drive a car.

As for Maud, I shall have to give her a kick up the backside to make sure she knows you're posting on here again. spanking :lol:

My Mum and Dad are doing fine too - thanks for asking. :D

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Dear David thank you for your newsy letter. I thought you had driven down to Bristol. Never mind ....you did pass your test. Have you been down to the Studio since you were on Deal?
Are you keeping your hand in with the Driving? It's quite importand that you have a drive in your Dad's car..... if he will let you so you don't lose your nerve. It was great to hear that you passed with a 2 ..1. My neice did too. She is a Solicitor in London now and doing very well,and my Grand Daughter has just passed for Cambridge Uni. She came to see us on her way there. O! to be 18 again...
I haven't driven since I had my heart op and the car we have now is too big for me to drive (or so I think anyway). It would be nice to hear from Maudie and Steve. Night David . Kindest regards Pat

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:48 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello Pat.

They started filming the show 1,000 specials just after I filmed my show (as mine was 992), so I was able to stay for a bit and be in the audience for show 995, which was Derrick's game. I sat next to his son in the audience so I was on camera quite a lot. Were you invited back to the studios for the show 1,000 specials? I seem to remember you saying you were invited but couldn't make it because of your leg (I think).

Ex-contestants aren't allowed in the audience without an invite, so I haven't had an opportunity to go back since. Although some beady-eyed forum members have spotted one or two ex-contestants who have been in the audience for non-special shows. I don't know if they had an invite from Endemol or whether they simply slipped under their radar. :suspect:

Have you heard about the reunion in Bristol which is planned for next month? I heard there was one being planned, but I'm not sure it's happening as I haven't heard any more details about it.

As for driving, I haven't actually driven at all since I passed my test. :oops: I haven't really had the opportunity or the need to.

Glad to hear your niece did well with her university degree. :-D :smt023

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:33 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

I shall join the Pat M fanclub! You were a legend on the show and I very clearly remember your first show about a million years ago (28/03/06- Bob's game).

''PAT, DON'T OPEN THAT BOX YET!''- I jumped!

I will always remember that game as I had just spent a whole day in wet Rhyl. It was fab! :-D . I then watched the Bob's game in my decrepid bungalow.

Ah, the memories! :D

chrisi2009

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:53 pm    Author: chrisi2009    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hi pat
your on the DOND dvd game!!!! "please be low,please be low"

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:47 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hiya Pat... and ouch H, that kick hurt.

Sorry I havent been about, im a busy bee.

How are you??

I have a party for my birthday next week so am busy organising that, I also have my eldest in secondary school now which is proving to be annoying as I sent him to one a little bit far and now I rush around alot getting him and taking him and stuff while trying to sort the other 3 out.

As for Steve we are very much good friends haha, nothing more, he came to London for my birthday a couple of weeks back which was lovely, he brought me yummy choccies (hands off H u little thief).

Must dash as I am running late now... ooops.

xxx

maggieq

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:09 pm    Author: maggieq    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

:) l was thinking about Pat M today so l thought l'd bump this up to see if anyone has heard from her.hope she is doing ok.regards
from Maggie in Brum.

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:14 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Not sure where Pat's gone, as she did come back here for a while but has disappeared once more. :(

I think I'll send her an e-mail and see how she's doing, and try and tempt her back on here.

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:01 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Dear all, David asked me to come along and say Hello. Well hello you all. I did say hello to you a while back and didn't hear from many of you so thougt you had forgotten me. I have not forgotten you lot. I had the best time on Dond. Is it not time they brought back all the people who won UNDER £2000. Especially the Cheeky ones :smt009 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lots of love to all my old Pals who still remember me. I am still alive and Kicking. I still write to a few of the old Contestants.So I would like to hear from a few of you Pat Mxxxxxxxx

[ 2427 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]