Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 pm Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 2427 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122  Next

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:49 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Warnings: 0
Banker's offer:

David did you get the "Funny" I sent you. Please let me know and I will send you some more ,should you want them. Pat :ponder: :ponder:

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

David yes I send them to your Admin address Pat

h2005

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:08 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hi Pat, you actually sent it to the wrong address, I should've made it clear which one you should send it to! :oops: The correct e-mail address to reach me is h2005@dond.co.uk

The other one you sent it to is Kestral's e-mail address, and he forwarded the e-mail on to me. By all means send some more to the h2005@dond.co.uk address, and I'll post them up on here for you. :-D

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:02 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

patmtherealone wrote:
Hello Helen lovely to hear from you --did I remember right ? It is Helen isn't it Love Pat Yes I am recovering SLOWLY,but as usual my lovely Bryan looks after me.

It is. Well remembered! Glad to hear you're on the mend!

Steve

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:51 pm    Author: Steve    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while... it's the exam time again!!

Yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of Pat's game :-D I had a big sticky note saying "3rd MAY!!!" but only saw it today when I'm one day late, typical...

Sorry about your fall Pat, are the injuries any better now? Let us know any progress!

Must go and continue yet more coursework and revision... on 16th June I shall be entirely finished with A-levels!

Steve.

Maud

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:53 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hiya Pat... awww sorry to hear about your fall... I fell over a few months ago and my knee still dont feel right.

I went to Birmingham 2 weeks ago... to meet Steve... god Pat he wouldnt shut up talking haha... he was lovely though and he bought me lunch.

Steve

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:49 pm    Author: Steve    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Maud wrote:
I went to Birmingham 2 weeks ago... to meet Steve... god Pat he wouldnt shut up talking haha... he was lovely though and he bought me lunch.

You know what they say... keep your friends close... keep your enemies closer...

:-D

Maud

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:54 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Steve wrote:
Maud wrote:

You know what they say... keep your friends close... keep your enemies closer...

:-D

:evil:

I could go off you

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:24 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

David did you get the Funny email I sent you. You didn't put it on the site so it mustn't have been suitable Cheers Pat. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:32 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hey Maud do you mean to tell me that you have bee seeing Steve behind my back. If he was taking you to Lunch couldn't he have taken me too :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Sorry I haven't come to the site but I wasn't notified so didn't know I had messages. Love Pat. :-D :-

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:43 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hi Steve have you been unfaithfull behind my back with that Maudie. That is you and I [u]nearly nearly Finished :unsure [/u I am on the mend now TG. Didn't like the Black eye. The fall did shake me up though. I am off to the Docs to see the result of my X Ray tomorrow.
I bet you are glad you are nearly at the end of your exams. Have you any idea what you want to do ?? Hope you are keeping well Regards Pat. :lol:

h2005

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:49 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

patmtherealone wrote:
David did you get the Funny email I sent you. You didn't put it on the site so it mustn't have been suitable Cheers Pat. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Hi Pat, yes I did get the e-mail eventually, and I was going to post it on here but I totally forgot as I've been a bit busy lately with various things. :oops:

Here is the e-mail that Pat wanted to share with everyone. ;)

Quote:
TO ALL THE GRANDPARENTS OUT THERE!!!

Make sure the sound is on ....

Who ever made this is very clever, so click the following :

BABY QUEEN

h2005

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:53 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

And here is another e-mail I just got from Pat, which I'm guessing she wants to be shared with everyone. :laughing

Quote:
This is exactly why you should always, ALWAYS... twirl once in front of the mirror before leaving the house. But, just think how many people she made smile throughout the day.

Tom22

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:41 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hahaha genius!!

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:38 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

lol hi pat how are you?

Maud

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:55 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

h2005 wrote:
patmtherealone wrote:

Hi Pat, yes I did get the e-mail eventually, and I was going to post it on here but I totally forgot as I've been a bit busy lately with various things. :oops:

Here is the e-mail that Pat wanted to share with everyone. ;)

Quote:
TO ALL THE GRANDPARENTS OUT THERE!!!

Make sure the sound is on ....

Who ever made this is very clever, so click the following :

BABY QUEEN

Hahahahahahaahahaha soooo funny

Maud

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:58 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

patmtherealone wrote:
Hi Steve have you been unfaithfull behind my back with that Maudie. That is you and I [u]nearly nearly Finished :unsure [/u I am on the mend now TG. Didn't like the Black eye. The fall did shake me up though. I am off to the Docs to see the result of my X Ray tomorrow.
I bet you are glad you are nearly at the end of your exams. Have you any idea what you want to do ?? Hope you are keeping well Regards Pat. :lol:

Oh Pat you cant dump him.... Im sure he will take u Pizza Hut and Poundland too :lol:

h2005

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:26 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

This e-mail was sent to Pat, and she wanted me to post it on here, so here it is!

Quote:
A cat died and went to Heaven. God met her at the gates and said, 'You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you want is yours for the asking..'

The cat thought for a minute and then said, 'All my life I lived on a farm and slept on hard wooden floors. I would like a real fluffy pillow to sleep on.'

God said, 'Say no more.' Instantly the cat had a huge fluffy pillow.

A few days later, six mice were killed in an accident and they all went to Heaven together. God met the mice at the gates with the same offer that He made to the cat

The mice said, 'Well, we have had to run all of our lives: from cats, dogs, and even people with brooms! If we could just have some little roller skates, we would not have to run again.'
God answered, 'It is done.' All the mice had beautiful little roller skates.

About a week later, God decided to check on the cat. He found her sound asleep on her fluffy pillow. God gently awakened the cat and asked, 'Is everything okay? How have you been doing? Are you happy?'

The cat replied, 'Oh, it is WONDERFUL. I have never been so happy in my life. The pillow is so fluffy, and those little Meals on Wheels you have been sending over are delicious!'

h2005

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:27 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

And here's another which was sent to Pat.

Quote:
Grandma is eighty-eight years old and still drives her own car. She writes:

Dear Grand-daughter,

The other day I went up to our local Christian book store and saw a
'Honk if you love Jesus' bumper sticker ..

I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a
thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting..

So, I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper.

Boy, am I glad I did; what an uplifting experience that followed.

I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in
thought about the Lord and how good he is, and I didn't notice that the
light had changed.

It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't
honked, I'd never have noticed.

I found that lots of people love Jesus!

While I was sitting there, the guy behind started honking like crazy,
and then he leaned out of his window and screamed, 'For the love of
God!'

'Go! Go! Go! Jesus Christ, GO!'

What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus!

Everyone started honking!

I just leaned out my window and started waving and smiling at all those
loving people.

I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love!
;
There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him
yelling something about a sunny beach.

I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger
stuck up in the air.

I asked my young teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant.

He said it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something.

Well, I have never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window
and gave him the good luck sign right back.

My grandson burst out laughing.

Why even he was enjoying this religious experience!!

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that
they got out of their cars and started walking towards me.

I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended, but this is
when I noticed the light had changed.

So, grinning, I waved at all my brothers and sisters, and drove on
through the intersection.

I noticed that I was the only car that got through the intersection
before the light changed again and felt kind of sad that I had to leave
them after all the love we had shared.

So I slowed the car down, leaned out the window and gave them all the
Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away. Praise the Lord
for such wonderful folks!!

Will write again soon,

Love, Grandma

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Paaaaaaaaaaat.... where are yyyooooooooouuuuuuuuuu???????

[ 2427 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]