Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:19 pm Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:19 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 2427 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122  Next

Maud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Warnings: 0
Hi Pat, how are u and the hubby???

h2005

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:47 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hi Pat, I just saw you online and it reminded me that I was going to ask you if you made it to the reunion in Birmingham last Saturday. I didn't see you there and I'm sure I didn't miss you as there weren't a huge number of contestants there (about 40 in total).

I took some pics while I was there; would you like me to post them here?! And how are you in general? Enjoying the spring sunshine (assuming you're getting it like we are!)?

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:49 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello David I see that you are on Line .How are you ? I am so sorry I couldn't get to the Gettogether --but I had a bkack Eye Pat

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:50 pm    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Sorry David ---even a BLACK Eye. Ha HA

h2005

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:51 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello Pat. How strange - it seems that I posted in here at the same time you posted. How did you get a black eye? Have you been involved in some fights? :-D :lol:

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:01 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hi David I just saw your post.. I was going up the garden in my slippers and we have 2 Steps up into the top garden and I fell up the top one. Bryan always tells me not to wear my slippers in the garden. However I took a dive on my right side ,hit the side of my face all down my right side ,cracked one of my ribs and hit my knee (the good one ) :blueponder :blueponder sdgthju. What an edgit I suppose I hear you saying ,or anyone else who reads this. I would love to have some of the photos if you can spare them. Cheers Pat

h2005

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:03 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

That sounds like quite a nasty fall. :( Hope you feel better soon. Yes I have some photos on Facebook but I'll upload them on here so you can see them. :smt023 :smt023

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:03 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

No Cheeky -Face, I was not in any Fights. You are looking for BOXED -EARS :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing Pat

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:06 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

David I did join Facebook bu somehow they think I'm French and keep sending me letters in French .I keep on telling them I'm not French --but they don't listen Pat :smt011 :smt011

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:12 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Dear all ,where is everyone have you all moved to other sites. My Computer is filled with funny stories . Shall I send some to you David the clean ones I mean ,although there are not many that wouldn't be fit for your eyes David :D :D Pat I think I will send one or two to Steve as well

h2005

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:13 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Here are the pictures...

Me, Chris (Wayne's husband) & Wayne:

Me, Chris & Patricia:

Colin's wife, Colin, Patricia & me:

Group photo (I'm on the far left!):

Patricia and I:

Mavis and I:

Mavis and I:

Patricia and Mavis:

Patricia and Mavis:

Colin:

h2005

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:16 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

patmtherealone wrote:
Dear all ,where is everyone have you all moved to other sites. My Computer is filled with funny stories . Shall I send some to you David the clean ones I mean ,although there are not many that wouldn't be fit for your eyes David :D :D Pat I think I will send one or two to Steve as well

No-one's moved to other sites sdgthju It's quite the opposite actually - the Channel 4 forums have shut down and we've had quite a few "refugees" from over there joining this site in the last few days!!

Yes do send me your stories... you could also post them on here, I'm sure that they'll get automatically *bleeped* out if they're too naughty. :lol: :lol:

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:19 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello Maudie Nice to see that you haven't forgotten me. How's life . I have had to give up the Choirs for a while . This fall has really knocked me about. What have you been doing. Looks like we are going to have nice weather for the weekend . That will be a change.
Have a good one Maud. Regards Pat :-D :-D

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:21 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

OK Sir David I will sus out a few . Pat

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:23 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

David better still I will send some to you and you can put them on .You know what a Dumbo I am on the Computer :laughing :laughing :laughing Pat

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:24 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Ps Thanks for the Phots David . Looks as if you were all haveing a good time Pat

CrazyChair

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:25 am    Author: CrazyChair    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

patmtherealone wrote:
I was going up the garden in my slippers and we have 2 Steps up into the top garden and I fell up the top one. Bryan always tells me not to wear my slippers in the garden. However I took a dive on my right side ,hit the side of my face all down my right side ,cracked one of my ribs and hit my knee (the good one )

That sounds painful, but I hope you're OK now, Pat!

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:31 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

Hello Helen lovely to hear from you --did I remember right ? It is Helen isn't it Love Pat Yes I am recovering SLOWLY,but as usual my lovely Bryan looks after me.

patmtherealone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:33 am    Author: patmtherealone    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

David did you get the one I just sent you please let me know. Pat

h2005

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:15 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Pat M Fan Club

I don't think I have got them. :ponder: :( Did you e-mail them to me?

[ 2427 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]