Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:37 pm Last visit was: Tue May 21, 2024 8:37 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 18 posts ] 

wizuk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 pm    Author: wizuk    Post subject: Facebook profiles

Warnings: 0
Have any of the contestants got a Facebook profile?

jayakajason

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 pm    Author: jayakajason    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

yes most of em have,only i think ,like me, they only add people who they know,some add fans, try searching on facebook if you have a favorite you never know they might just add you!.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:39 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

Yeah just remember these people are generally normal people and their profiles are probably personal :|

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

wizuk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:48 pm    Author: wizuk    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

Laura (the girl who is on Deal or No Deal now)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

i have a fair few on mine :oops:

chrisi2009

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:30 am    Author: chrisi2009    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

Calum and aaron are on my profile

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:07 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

I have a few too...it was mostly down to the chatroom being on this site and on another site which attracted a fair few old faces...

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:42 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

Big-Davey wrote:
I have a few too...it was mostly down to the chatroom being on this site and on another site which attracted a fair few old faces...

What memories re the other site Davey......including my DOND game with you and Craig as Noel and £250k Laura on that night as a "pilgrim"

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:29 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

Haha...and that turned out to be another forum member in the end sadly! :lol:

Old times indeed!!!

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

I have one. But that's it.

yellowzebra8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm    Author: yellowzebra8    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

ive got one..

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:39 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

i did something on FB a few weeks ago and i lost some of you guys off here. if you want me to re add you all please send me a pm with your email addy and ill add you all again. sorry. i was sorting groups of people out like you lot, ex contestants, friends etc and FB crashed and some people had gone :(

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:57 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

Yep you're gone off mine too :(

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:22 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

can you pm me your email addy please davey then i can re add you :)
thanks

spangles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:29 pm    Author: spangles    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

Hi all, long time no post....I have Matt Scott the fireman, Troy and Jimmy as my FB friends, I did have £29.999 Gazza but he has taken himself off facebook cuz he thinks social networking sites are sad....well they suited him when he was on the show! :P

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

spangles wrote:
Hi all, long time no post....I have Matt Scott the fireman, Troy and Jimmy as my FB friends, I did have £29.999 Gazza but he has taken himself off facebook cuz he thinks social networking sites are sad....well they suited him when he was on the show! :P

gazza's still on mine? :ponder: ive loads of ex contestants on mine, current and old lol. :oops:

dunkthehunk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:19 pm    Author: dunkthehunk    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

Yh Ive got quite a few ex contestants on mine too.

dealondeal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:32 pm    Author: dealondeal    Post subject: Re: Facebook profiles

anyone got Ryans?x

[ 18 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]