Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:25 am Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 8:25 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

paulyc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Warnings: 0
Yeah he was on push the button. I didnt recognise him before but read on the other site he rejected 101k??? When did he play would like to have a look at his game?

NB: Not sure if it was his gf or his siter who was called Lisa. Ant and Dec never even mentioned that but I bet Noel and the banker couldnt fail to go for that comedy gold!

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???
Administrator & Global Moderator

The commentary thread for Morris's game is here - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1459

And there are quite a few clips of Morris's game on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... orris&aq=f

:smt023

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Adrienne from November 2005 was on The Chase today, at least I think it was her. :? She put £8,000 in the kitty and managed to get to the final, but the Chaser won.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:34 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Has anyone seen what's on the front page of the Sun? :shock:

Says Morris was arrested after his stint on Ant & Dec for a sexual-related incident :shock:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

selv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:26 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

So much for the CRB check on contestants :roll: :roll: but do the friends and families who are sometimes in the chair have to have one?

molly molson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:44 pm    Author: molly molson    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Hi, Does anyone think that Fran,is like Katie Waissal( Don't know if I've spelled that correctly) who was on the Xfactor. ? She wears her hair the same way, & she has a husky voice,even her mannerisms seem to be the same. I could be wrong,but she is so like her :ponder:

paulyc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:14 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Perhaps if it was a pending investigation the rules are different, though they soon cleared him off the show, so probablly not. I really dont like the fact his face is plastered all over the papers. If it turns out he's innocent the only thing that'll stay in people's heads is the accusation not the fact he didnt do it.

Though you have to question the logic of going on a show on prime time telly while something like that is hanging over your head.

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

molly molson wrote:
Hi, Does anyone think that Fran,is like Katie Waissal( Don't know if I've spelled that correctly) who was on the Xfactor. ? She wears her hair the same way, & she has a husky voice,even her mannerisms seem to be the same. I could be wrong,but she is so like her :ponder:

I'm sure someone else on the forum mentioned that, so it's not just you!

As for Morris, I noticed on last Saturday's Push the Button (I caught some of it) that he was absent. Had he appeared on the previous week's show or was he just due to appear last Saturday?

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:41 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Yeah he had appeared on the previous week's show with the rest of his family, but due to "unforeseen circumstances" (Dec's words) he didn't appear last week and so another brother who was in the audience the week before took his place.

I read in the paper that Morris decided that he would pull out of last week's episode due to the allegations, but no doubt the producers were involved in making the final decision.

There also appeared to be some editing done for one of the challenges which was pre-recorded in the middle of last week, before the allegations were revealed.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... spect.html

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:36 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Ian Cassidy (from September 2010, I believe) and his family are on Ant and Dec's Push the Button this evening.

Morris (May 2006)'s family is still on there, so there are currently 2 ex-contestant families on there at the moment. :lol: (Although not Morris himself any more.)

billy rae

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:18 pm    Author: billy rae    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Andre has been on TV before but do you know what famous TV program on ITV he was on ???

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

billy rae wrote:
Andre has been on TV before but do you know what famous TV program on ITV he was on ???

Yes but only because it was mentioned on his fan club thread on here.

billy rae

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 pm    Author: billy rae    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Simon F wrote:
billy rae wrote:

Yes but only because it was mentioned on his fan club thread on here.

I know Andre and his sister Heidi Pepper.
Last saw them both at Heidi's wedding.

MisterAl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:35 pm    Author: MisterAl    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Ed from autumn 2007 was on today's Pointless. He did spectacularly badly.

taff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 pm    Author: taff    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

MisterAl wrote:
Ed from autumn 2007 was on today's Pointless. He did spectacularly badly.

Thought it was him. He was in the final today but sadly didn't win.

kestral

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:03 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Is that our very own H in the audience on Fern today :P

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:08 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

If it is then he kept that quiet...

kestral

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:14 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Mark wrote:
If it is then he kept that quiet...

Look in the middle of the audience, the chap in the white t-shirt ;)

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:15 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

Yeah... I posted that before I had it on.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Has anyone spotted previous contestants on TV???

These rumours are true. :P

I was there for the live show at 5 today, and was also there for tomorrow's show which was recorded this evening. :D Tune in to see a certain actor (I don't believe it!!!) and lots of tupperware boxes with food...

I'm currently stuck at London with loads of others due to a body on the railway tracks - lovely. You may say "I don't believe it!!!". :lol:

[ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]