Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:54 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:54 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Lisa1990

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:10 pm    Author: Lisa1990    Post subject: Graham fanclub

Warnings: 0
Ok,here goes again. :) :-D Graham fanclub,take two:

This is the Graham fanclub which I'm setting up 'cos he seems a nice guy,I have a feeling that he'll do well and he has fab hair. :-D

Sblim82

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:48 pm    Author: Sblim82    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

i'll join! Can't wait for his game... looks an interesting guy.

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:21 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub
Administrator & Global Moderator

I'll join, Graham is one of the few of the current contestants who I got to know fairly well. I remember walking around Bristol city centre on one weekend with Graham and Dirk.

Graham was looking for tops he could wear on the show as I think the wardrobe department were a bit dubious about his style of clothing. :laughing

15fob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:00 pm    Author: 15fob    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

i'll join, i love tarzan haha :)

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

I'll join again :lol:

Kanga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:59 pm    Author: Kanga    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

Yes I'll join - he has a lovely smile and great hair.

He gives some really rubbish advice but his start to the 1000th game was classic - I hope it's the 1p in box 1 for the One thousandth game - and it was :lol:

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

im in :)

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

I tried to join before but I said something that meant my post was deleted and it wasn't a lot, I thought it was harmless to say a nice comment about him so I won't say anything this time except I am definitely in this fan club.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:37 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

cool-luke-18 wrote:
I tried to join before but I said something that meant my post was deleted and it wasn't a lot, I thought it was harmless to say a nice comment about him so I won't say anything this time except I am definitely in this fan club.

the forum went down this week and due to circumstances beyond H and kes's control some poosts were lost. full explanation is given in the announcements. so dont worry luke it wasnt anything you said :)

dond_rules

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:38 pm    Author: dond_rules    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

Not sure why but Graham reminds me of the Heart Break Kid!

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/image ... tofile.jpg

jamesfish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:33 pm    Author: jamesfish    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

Yeah he does look a bit like him.
Graham is a cool player though, I am beginning to look forward to his game, and yes he really does look like a TARZAN WOA WOA OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Flid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 pm    Author: Flid    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO JOINED MY FAN CLUB, Makes me feel very special. Oh, and the banker was wrong, I don't swing from trees and I'm not evil, but I do know some bad monkeys as you will see in my game. G. 8)

jamesfish

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:36 pm    Author: jamesfish    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

Hey graham great to see you on here, you are so way cool man. Good luck in your game. I am predicting you play on 16 April.

collydolly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

Hi Graham, you were on the wings when I saw Hannah and Dennis's games :D

Good luck with your game :D

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

Hi Graham

Nice to see you here.

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub
Administrator & Global Moderator

Apologies if I'm wrong... but I thought Graham's first show wasn't until Cheri's on the 18th. :ponder:

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:15 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

You're definitely right h2005, I remember that Cheri's show was after Ian's and Graham replaced Ian.

Flid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:37 pm    Author: Flid    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

Yeah I replaced Ian on the 18th but my show will be the 20th, am I allowed to say that? well its a fact. what they gonna do take my cheque back and give it to Daimon? :smt019

jamesfish

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:34 pm    Author: jamesfish    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

Awww that is a real shame you are not playing on the 16th Graham, as I am 27 on Thursday, and I really wanted it to be your game, well at least you will still be on the wings, I still predict a good game for my birthday nonetheless.

fdude

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 pm    Author: fdude    Post subject: Re: Graham fanclub

Hi Flid (I presume you are Graham?),

I can't believe we are going to have to wait until the 20th until your game :( By then you must have played sooooo many games. Unlucky.

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]