Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:03 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:03 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

ShaneO

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:46 pm    Author: ShaneO    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Oh yes Tom, you look horrible :roll: :roll: :lol:

Craig

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:50 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject:

I thought he looked quite cute in Bettys game, but thats just me :-D

Tom P

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:20 pm    Author: Tom P    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
So how was you feeling after the lunch following Betty's game?

Were you still feeling hungover for your game? :P

It was quite the hangover!! I didn't remember getting back to the hotel room...all I know was I woke up with like 15 mins to get ready haha. So I'm kinda smelly (thank god TV doesn't have smell vision! haha!)

Can't say anything about my game though =P Don't wanna go spoiling any surprises for anyone!

Hana.xo

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:55 pm    Author: Hana.xo    Post subject:

Tom is an amazin guy :D

When i met him i loved him :D and Danny :D:D

Lol Still Waitin For Your Game Tom ...
xx

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:42 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Who's Danny?

h2005

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:54 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

I have to say, it feels as though Tom has been there aaaages now. I think it's because he was there in the days of Angela and Troy, and I associate Angela and Troy with players who were there in late March when they joined the wings.

Tom P

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:58 pm    Author: Tom P    Post subject:

StuartPlymouth wrote:
Anyhoo - here are Thursday's pics. It must've been quite frustrating for Tom to see his neighbour on the wings (who arrived after him) get his game first!

hahahaha I wanted that shirt to be my game shirt! And this was filmed right after we'd done lunch for Betty, and I was convinced to the high ehavens this was my game, so I actually went into wardrobe, refused to wear what they wanted me to wear and put that shirt on.

How funny! haha. You can actually see my reaction when they pick Sal, because Sal kept saying to me it defo wouldn't be him and that it would be me, and I'm just like Wha!? haha. Love it. I was actually certain that game was meant for me.

Whoops. Maybe I was a lil wrong :P

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:02 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

h2005 wrote:
I have to say, it feels as though Tom has been there aaaages now. I think it's because he was there in the days of Angela and Troy, and I associate Angela and Troy with players who were there in late March when they joined the wings.

Well, he's been there the longest now, but I have a sneaking feeling he's not playing until at least Saturday.

He said he had a hangover the day of his game - the day after Betty's...there are 3 shows a day, so that's at least Saturday. Although depending how long Tom's hangovers last it could be Saturday, Monday or Tuesday if he suffers well into the afternoon! :-D

Tom

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:05 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

I have a feeling his game is gonna be Saturday actually...

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:08 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

Tom P wrote:
hahahaha I wanted that shirt to be my game shirt!

I think you would look better in that red top for your game - to match the colour of the boxes! ;)

Tom P

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:10 pm    Author: Tom P    Post subject:

StuartPlymouth wrote:

He said he had a hangover the day of his game - the day after Betty's...
when? lol.

I meant to say I thought my game was going to be the Wednesday (Betty filmed firts thing Thursday...) and when it wasn't I went out on the Wednesday and celebrated anyway. So I was very hungover for Betty's game and any subsequent games that day...didn't say anything about my show which may or may not have also been recorded that day :P

lol. Don't worry, I ain't slipping up yet!

But I did think Sal's game was going to be mine!

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:12 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

Tom P wrote:
StuartPlymouth wrote:

when? lol.

I meant to say I thought my game was going to be the Wednesday (Betty filmed firts thing Thursday...) and when it wasn't I went out on the Wednesday and celebrated anyway. So I was very hungover for Betty's game and any subsequent games that day...didn't say anything about my show which may or may not have also been recorded that day :P

Apologies, I misunderstood. That'll teach me to read between the lines. There's no harm in saying when your game is - Troy was telling us all for ages, and there was even a countdown on his facebook page!!!!

I reckon you play on Monday or Tuesday! :-D

Tom P

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:13 pm    Author: Tom P    Post subject:

StuartPlymouth wrote:
Tom P wrote:
StuartPlymouth wrote:

when? lol.

Apologies, I misunderstood. That'll teach me to read between the lines. There's no harm in saying when your game is - Troy was telling us all for ages, and there was even a countdown on his facebook page!!!!

I'm looking forward to the surprise! It's more fun then, kinda like when I was there lol.

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:17 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

Tom P wrote:
I'm looking forward to the surprise! It's more fun then, kinda like when I was there lol.

:lol: So are we. Well at least we will all be cheering you on whenever your game does happen :smt026

Tom P

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:20 pm    Author: Tom P    Post subject:

StuartPlymouth wrote:
Tom P wrote:

:lol: So are we. Well at least we will all be cheering you on whenever your game does happen :smt026

Thanks kidda! Just hope you enjoy it :-) I go a little hyper at the start...I got told to calm down by the production staff lol. Whoops.

Anyways...as much as I'm beginning to sound like an alchy, I'm off out now haha! Going to get merry. Love to all xx

StuartPlymouth

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:23 pm    Author: StuartPlymouth    Post subject:

Tom P wrote:
StuartPlymouth wrote:
Tom P wrote:

Thanks kidda! Just hope you enjoy it :-) I go a little hyper at the start...I got told to calm down by the production staff lol. Whoops.

Bless! I imagine it's quite easy to go hyper with all that adrenalin when your game starts!

Tom P wrote:
Anyways...as much as I'm beginning to sound like an alchy, I'm off out now haha! Going to get merry. Love to all xx

It's very expensive being an alchy! You must've won something decent :-D

h2005

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:27 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:

I think he plays tomorrow. Lots of camera shots over the past few days, he's been posting on here quite a bit, he's out to get drunk now... plus I didn't see him in any of the banker's birthday week photos so I doubt he plays next week.

I don't think they'd stick him on a Saturday afternoon as he seems quite a popular player deserving of a standard afternoon slot with normal viewing figures. Tomorrow is when I reckon it is. ;)

Tom

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:29 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Meh, whenever it is, i'm looking forward to it. Probably my favourite player at the moment (Sheron a close second).

Craig

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:40 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject:

I think he might play on Saturday and Sheron will be tomorrow, well i know when the twins play so im guessing Saturday! I will be looking forward to it!

Hope you have a fun night Tom! and im sorry, youve got another one after you lol! me! :-D

h2005

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:18 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:

StuartPlymouth wrote:

Sorry, what I meant to say was that I agree with StuartPlymouth. ;)

[ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal ContestantsAll times are UTC [ DST ]