Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:10 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:10 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Unaired Game 312 (Amanda)

Warnings: 0
Great game played by Amanda. :smt023 That game was in the 2006 banker unpredictability era, hence why all the offers were so generous. One day the Banker would offer crap offers throughout the game, another day the banker would offer the average on a 1 box game (Ned). :blueponder Weird strategy by the Banker.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:13 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Unaired Game 312 (Amanda)

Thanks for commentating, KP! So glad Challenge finally aired it. :D

mallard2007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 pm    Author: mallard2007    Post subject: Re: Unaired Game 312 (Amanda)

The Nov 2006 shows were filmed in Oct 2006. Therefore this is technically the longest gap between filming and airing - 6.5 years! :P

Billy

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:08 am    Author: Billy    Post subject: Re: Unaired Game 312 (Amanda)

Amazing!! But gutted I missed it :( Would have been so bizarre but amazing to see a brand new episode made seven(!) years ago. Glad they finally showed it though, thanks KP :)

So I guess they're in December 2006 at the time of writing...that and January 2007 was my absolute peak of DOND watching. I might check out what episodes they're currently showing, will be an odd (and somewhat poignant for personal reasons) trip back into nostalgia for me.

James1978

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:41 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Unaired Game 312 (Amanda)

Welcome back Billy!!

It was Gary Peters-Float (best surname ever!) second game on Friday (I'm only up to Elizabeth's game in October with my regular watching but every so often I skip ahead to see where we're up to).

I've looked at this week's schedule and there's 2 45 min games on every morning so this week should be:

Today: Sue & GK
Tomorrow: Karen & Wendy
Wednesday: Rachel & Jenny
Thursday: Joey & Neil
Friday: Lucy & Alfie

That should see us up to the end of the year. They've got 11 hour-long games to catch up on (8 from DD week, 1st Anniversary and the two Christmas specials) so I'd expect those to be shown maybe next week once they've reached the end of 2006.

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]