Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:41 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:41 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

johnr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:00 am    Author: johnr    Post subject: "Good afternoon"

Warnings: 0
When did Noel stop saying "Good afternoon!" to the banker during the first telephone conversation of each game? :lol:

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:19 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: "Good afternoon"
Administrator & Global Moderator

Not sure exactly when he stopped...

But this reminds me of a call I saw in one of the repeats on Challenge where Noel picked up the phone and said "hello.....hello......................hello........hello". I can't imagine what the banker was saying for him to say "hello" four times, with varying lengths of pause between each "hello"!

There was also another call where he said "yes............no.........yes............no...........yes". I wondered if the banker was deliberately asking Noel obvious questions just to make him sound like a parrot. :lol:

Billy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 am    Author: Billy    Post subject: Re: "Good afternoon"

We've got a few months to wait, but there's the epic phone conversation in Lance's game where Noel has a hysterical laughing fit in front of a silent and baffled audience. It's never properly explained what The Banker was saying :? Made for a wonderfully bizarre moment though.

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: "Good afternoon"

Billy wrote:
We've got a few months to wait, but there's the epic phone conversation in Lance's game where Noel has a hysterical laughing fit in front of a silent and baffled audience. It's never properly explained what The Banker was saying :? Made for a wonderfully bizarre moment though.

I was just watching Lance's game the other day - I think Noel implied it was something that couldn't be broadcast at 4pm on a weekday afternoon! :)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]