Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:14 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:14 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

James1978

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Warnings: 0
Just watched Mark's game (1st Nov 2006) and I don't know if anyone has a screenshot, but it looks like Lewis Hamilton was a pilgrim (you can see him behind Mark's shoulder when Noel was doing the game pre-amble). Of course he wouldn't have been recognised at the time as he didn't start in F1 until 2007!

If it's not him it's a great lookalike!!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:35 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Looks like there has been a slight rewind as the show has gone back to May 2006 and Sarah's game

Ingerlise's disaster was second on yesterday and then Ned's game first on today and now back to Sarah

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:26 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

richie4eva1 wrote:
Looks like there has been a slight rewind as the show has gone back to May 2006 and Sarah's game

Ingerlise's disaster was second on yesterday and then Ned's game first on today and now back to Sarah

I won't mind if they stop short of Donna Rampton. :)

Actually I'm way behind in watching them, I'm still in mid-October 2006 (last game I saw in sequence has been "Harry Potter" Peter's - I have only seen Jeff, Mark, and Amanda from after that so I'm still 40-odd games short of being up to date on them so it'll give me proper chance to catch up!!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 am    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Looks like the rewind was a one-off

Jaye and Mike today, Donna's game barring any more rewinds will be next Tuesday

And the classic red card walkout next Thursday

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:14 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Must have put Sarah on in error instead of Maggie...... :?

ellenaitch

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:33 pm    Author: ellenaitch    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Looks like my Christmas day game has been ditched!Should have followed Rachel? Ho Hum!!

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:09 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)
Forum Games Moderator

Welcome back! First visit and post in 4 years and 2 months! :shock: :D :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

ellenaitch

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:18 pm    Author: ellenaitch    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Thank you :lol:

Dont know why they missed out my game??

Joel

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:00 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

ellenaitch wrote:

Hi Wrighty and welcome back! :D

I too have no idea at all, it was a brilliant game! Hope you're doing okay these days and you enjoyed spending your winnings. ;)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:32 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

ellenaitch wrote:

They aren't broadcasting the hour long shows as they don't fit in the 1hr 30 mins time slot they've reserved for two regular 45 min episodes.

There's a batch of 1hr shows which have been missed out since the repeats began again, so there's a good chance these will be shown fairly soon.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:37 pm    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Rather bizarrely they did show Danny's hour long show - with shorter than usual ad breaks - in a 45m slot this morning, why they did it for his game and not the others I can't imagine*, I had assumed that once they had two weeks worth of one hour shows they'd go back and show them but this has thrown that out of sync

Still I'm sure we will get to see Wrighty's game and the other one hour shows at some point

Oh, and I see Laura has arrived on the wings :D Wonder if we'll get to see her game before this run ends

*Unless it was a scheduling error

James1978

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:11 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
Rather bizarrely they did show Danny's hour long show - with shorter than usual ad breaks - in a 45m slot this morning, why they did it for his game and not the others I can't imagine*, I had assumed that once they had two weeks worth of one hour shows they'd go back and show them but this has thrown that out of sync

Still I'm sure we will get to see Wrighty's game and the other one hour shows at some point

Oh, and I see Laura has arrived on the wings :D Wonder if we'll get to see her game before this run ends

*Unless it was a scheduling error

It actually makes sense because it means that taking Danny out of the equation, there are 10 hour-long games in the can rather than 11 (8 from DD week, 1st Anniversary and Wrighty) - so these can now fit nicely into a 2-week slot.

I can't imagine for the life of me when they'll show these because next week's schedule continues with two 45-min episodes every morning, so it's either going back in time again or going into 2007 - that means the likes of Bunney, Dennis and Julie appearing soon, and VENTRESS should already be there! :)

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:16 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Hopefully someone posts Laura's game on YouTube after it airs. That's the only jackpot win I've not seen in its entirety.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:05 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

James1978 wrote:

It actually makes sense because it means that taking Danny out of the equation, there are 10 hour-long games in the can rather than 11 (8 from DD week, 1st Anniversary and Wrighty) - so these can now fit nicely into a 2-week slot.

I can't imagine for the life of me when they'll show these because next week's schedule continues with two 45-min episodes every morning, so it's either going back in time again or going into 2007 - that means the likes of Bunney, Dennis and Julie appearing soon, and VENTRESS should already be there! :)

Ah - of course, I forgot there were 8 games in Double deal week, I'd miscounted

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:35 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)
Forum Games Moderator

ellenaitch wrote:

Sorry, I haven't been keeping detailed records or anything. I promise :lol:

(no, really, I just looked at your profile and clicked on "see all posts by....") :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:25 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Laura (She who must not be mentioned :P ) should be coming up on Thursday barring a rewind, and Bunney should be at the end of the month

Fingers crossed Challenge has got the 2007 rights to the show

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:43 am    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Extra game on this morning at 4am, first ever Sunday game with Richard from 11 June 2006

Brick

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:01 pm    Author: Brick    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)

Was Laura's game an hour-long one?

KP

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)
International Forums Moderator

Yes, Laura's was. Done by dragging out the final part to half an hour!

I remember watching it with a friend in halls. I invited her over to my room to watch it, knowing but not leaking the spoiler, and she worked it out at 8-box from the time left...

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Repeat schedule (NEW timings as of 24 Apr - see first post)
Forum Games Moderator

I (as was extremely, extremely rare for me at that time) invited my Dad and sister to watch Laura's game with me upstairs. At this point I had a small silver TV which went in and out of colour all the time (constantly adjusting satellite wire thingy - high tech ;) ) and recorded everything on VHS.

Yes, I think I recorded this, especially as I knew the outcome.
But inviting other people to watch DoND with me was just....utterly unspeakable for me.

That said, this is a classic - probably THE classic - "where were you when...." DoND moment. So it was quite special, and worth breaking my strict protocol for. Once. :smt023

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & Discussion » DoND Show Repeats on ChallengeAll times are UTC [ DST ]