Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:20 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:20 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:59 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
Well done Sarah, you played a good game and like Noel said you had an excellent attitude. :) I really wanted you to get the £10k, though! :(

Maltus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:00 pm    Author: Maltus    Post subject:

I don't think there's any way you can argue duress or undue influence from the other half in this game. Its clear she had a game plan to go all the way and thats exactly what she did.

I imagine she'd have done the same with Donna's board, as it happens.

rico7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:02 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Sarah had a great attitude even at the end as the game didn't work out,
contrast that to one or two other contestants who won a lot more money but acted like spoilt brats! :?

wakey1512

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:03 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

Damn. That game was really upsetting, BUT she took it well.

Imagine if she took out the £10,000, it would have been Emi all over again!

My dislike club: The number 3

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:03 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:

Yes, I liked the way Sarah's attitude remained determined and positive right the way through to the end of the game.

no.1tomfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:04 pm    Author: no.1tomfan    Post subject:

and still maintained a smile when the box was open. Didnt deserve a tenner

"Ok Fran, I wanna see them now, those two biggies" Noel - 10th May

Maltus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:05 pm    Author: Maltus    Post subject:

h2005 wrote:
rico7 wrote:
Sarah had a great attitude even at the end as the game didn't work out,
contrast that to one or two other contestants who won a lot more money but acted like spoilt brats! :?

Yes, I liked the way Sarah's attitude remained determined and positive right the way through to the end of the game.

I concur, Rico.

I think thats the enduring memory we'll take from this game.

Shame she didn't win more, though. All the Banker had to give away was the tenner he saved in Simon's game yesterday!!

LittleFrog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:05 pm    Author: LittleFrog    Post subject:

she had a great attitude - very pleasant to watch compared with some of the show-offy types who have been on recently.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:05 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Urgh, I *beep* hate Deal or No Deal at the moment. Sarah was awesome...the game was not. And Noel, just...urgh. Tomorrow's game had better be brilliant.

smooth_criminal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:06 pm    Author: smooth_criminal    Post subject:

After watching that game, Sarah is now one of my favourite contestants of all-time. What a fantastic attitude, and a refreshing change from the people that take the risks without being prepared for the consequences of it all going wrong. I just wish she'd had Donna's boxes!

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:07 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
Urgh, I *beep* hate Deal or No Deal at the moment. Sarah was awesome...the game was not. And Noel, just...urgh. Tomorrow's game had better be brilliant.

What did you not like about Noel today?

Billy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:11 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

Aww, such a shame...no one's gone on to the end and won a decent amount since Lynsey.

You really did deserve that £10k, Sarah. Did the Banker offer a swap? But still, I hope you still have happy memories of your time in the dream factory, and hey, £10's bigger than what 24 other contestants have won!

daniel4389

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:12 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

h2005 wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:

He's just so annoying and inconsistent...yesterday it was "I demand that you all ignore your partners", and today it was "Let's spend 9874589743798 hours talking to her husband and making a big deal of every single thing he says". It's so ridiculous that I'm starting to think he does it deliberately, just to wind people up and get them talking about it...and if he is, it's clearly working!

Will

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:14 pm    Author: Will    Post subject:

Well, I only got back in time to see the last ten minutes but it sounds like today's game was utter *beep*

I liked Sarah and I'm gutted she only won £10. I'm officially not watching Deal or No Deal again until tomorrow, or maybe 6.05 for the More4 repeat.

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:14 pm    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject:

Her attitude was brilliant and she wasn't to cocky and new the value of money but no offer was quite enough
I Loved the fact that she kept smiling right to the end. It's just a shame she only won a tenner

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:15 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
h2005 wrote:
daniel4389 wrote:

He's just so annoying and inconsistent...yesterday it was "I demand that you all ignore your partners", and today it was "Let's spend 9874589743798 hours talking to her husband and making a big deal of every single thing he says". It's so ridiculous that I'm starting to think he does it deliberately, just to wind people up and get them talking about it...and if he is, it's clearly working!

Yes, I commented earlier on about how Noel seems to be being a bit weird - he seemed very angry that Donna's fiancee got involved in her game, yet he gets Scott involved in today's game - even welcoming everyone back to Sarah and Scott's game after the break. :?

His "forget all previous games and pretend this is the 1st show" motto lasted all of about 20 minutes, as Maltus rightly pointed out, he started going on about Joey being the baby faced assassin again... which, actually, she isn't really anymore - she only had a few big ones in a row...

Last edited by h2005 on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:16 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

What a shame. Sarah was smiling to the end, though!

AndrewR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:16 pm    Author: AndrewR    Post subject:

Shame you didn't win the £10K, Sarah, but I hope you enjoyed the experience anyway. :)

Tugger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:20 pm    Author: Tugger    Post subject:

A lot of the times now, after gambles like that in the second box of round 6 comes the biggest sum most of the tim.

Bunhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:22 pm    Author: Bunhead    Post subject:

Hello everyone!! Thank you for your lovely comments. It's a shame that I couldn't win the big one but I had a fantastic time!!!! I was offered a swap but said no and went with my original box. I was always going to go to the end.....I love deal or no deal and couldn't have dealt early! Oh well, my time is over but I'll still be on this site every day. Cheers guys. Sarah xxxx

[ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]