Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:53 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:53 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

ross

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:14 pm    Author: ross    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Could we get a Simon pic or two? ;-)

Power5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:59 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Well played Simon - the big money was never there in that game so coming away with virtually £6k for a 10p box was a good result.

With the Rock having had such an influence on this month's shows though, I was convinced Noel was going to reveal it at the end!

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:09 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

It's amazing how that game never looked like producing big money (indeed there was never a 5-figure offer), but it was still really tense! I'm glad that there was a fairly happy ending after the last couple of games anyway - obviously not as good as opening your box to reveal £20k but luckily that was never on.

The number of £20k/blue finishes we've had recently is amazing!

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

James1978

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:33 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Indeed that £5,990 was a very good offer when you compare it to Sharron's - does having 10p instead of 1p really make that much difference? At least the 10p was in his box so there's no conspiracy! ;-)

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Ian W

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:56 pm    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

Well done Simon mate, you played a great game a lot better that yesterday

Well done :D

Si

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:02 pm    Author: Si    Post subject:

Cheers guys thanks for all your kind comments, I was just as tense watching it as I was playing it even though I knew the outcome!

Its weird you start to question every decision you made watching it back ! But I played it how I played it and how it felt right at the time, it was a toughy at 4k espcially thinking what I could do with it for myself and my family but something was telling me to go on, the same thing that was telling me to stop I spose,

I have loved reading the updates on here its a great site, and I will now sit back and enjoy watching the rest of my friends games hoping they do well at the same time as continuing to visit this site

Cheers people and good luck to all you show hopefuls on here I really hope you get on, you will have a ball !

Duffer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:15 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject:

Well played Simon - you and your good lady came across very well on screen and glad you got a decent sum out of a game that never quite got going in terms of offers.

Pleased to hear you'll stick around here too - spread the word to all and sundry! :D

BlairM

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:18 pm    Author: BlairM    Post subject:

Well done Simon, yours was one of those shows that never really gets into huge money but well done on dealing at nearly 6k (lol at the tenner thing!) - too many times I've seen players get desperate when its one of these low offer games and got with near zilch.

Hope you and your beautiful (if I may say so! ;)) wife and son are having a good christmas with the winnings! :)

rico7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:19 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Thanks for joining the forum Simon, and well done on your game again. I know Stroud area well as my sister and her husband live in Bisley which is very close.

Bunhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:31 pm    Author: Bunhead    Post subject:

Simon mate! We spoke earlier and it seems like everyone here agrees that you played a great game and came across exactly like the top bloke that you are! I know what the anticipation is like waiting for your game to be aired.....I feel sick! I will also be continuing to visit this site and check out the daily news and views. The DOND experience will live on forever!!Hugs to you, Sarah and Scott. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Billy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

It must have been tricky playing after Jim and Donna's emotional games. Thank god you didn't win 10p...we'd have had a run of really miserable games otherwise.

Well done on your £5,990!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:35 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Well done Simon, enjoy the money!

Jo the newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:43 pm    Author: Jo the newbie    Post subject:

Well done Simon

A great game, you played your game your way....as it should be!
enjoy your winnings!

daniel4389

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:14 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

People who Deal for £6k (or thereabouts) with blue/£20k final twos are clearly the best contestants ever. So well done Simon!

James1978

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:48 am    Author: James1978    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
People who Deal for £6k (or thereabouts) with blue/£20k final twos are clearly the best contestants ever. So well done Simon!

Or ones who go to the end and win 3 grand, with a fiver in the other remaining box. ;-)

Great to see you here Simon, congrats on your game, you got the most you could have in my eyes - I can;t imagine how hard it would have been going out after the previous two heartbreakers!

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:14 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Well done on your £5,990 win, Simon! :D A unique amount with a story to tell about it. ;)

You're the first person to get an offer from the banker where you have to owe him something (i.e. a negative amount)! :D How do you feel about the banker getting back that £10 that he lost and you found? :lol:

Si

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:18 pm    Author: Si    Post subject:

To be honest H2005 I'm ok with the sneeky banker wipping his tenner back off me ! As far as I am concerned it went to a good cause , to pay for Jims cab to the sation.

Just disapointed for Sarah that she didn't take him to the cleaners ! She played a great game today and was very unlucky

wakey1512

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:26 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

Si wrote:
To be honest H2005 I'm ok with the sneeky banker wipping his tenner back off me ! As far as I am concerned it went to a good cause , to pay for Jims cab to the sation.

Just disapointed for Sarah that she didn't take him to the cleaners ! She played a great game today and was very unlucky

Hey hey, Jim still won £250!

My dislike club: The number 3

hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:49 pm    Author: hunter    Post subject:

well done Simon! well played it was the right deal at the right time i hope you enjoy the money

ashley1234

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:54 am    Author: ashley1234    Post subject:

Well played, Simon, enjoy the money.

[ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]