Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:49 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:49 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:13 pm    Author: James1978    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
They also showed Kirsty's game on More 4. Very fitting given the circumstances, they edited out all evidence of the viewers competition.

All handled very well in my view.

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

BlairM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:20 pm    Author: BlairM    Post subject:

As I Sky+ each show, I fast forwarded to the start and Noel was talking about Jim going back to Scotland ? I was like the current Jim isn't scottish!!

But I feel it is very appropriate that the person who's game was due to be shown today was cancelled in respect of their family bereavement. Very thoughtful of Channel 4 / Endemol, and my thoughts are with the contestants family.

wittster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:58 am    Author: wittster    Post subject: Today's Show

I know that there is nothing that can ease the pain of losing a loved one, but I feel that Endemol/Channel 4 have dealt with the issue very sensitively, and the dedication at the end of tonight's episode was, in my opinion, a very nice gesture. Once more, I'm sure that all our thoughts go out to the family.

invalidusername

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:11 am    Author: invalidusername    Post subject:

So sorry for Amanda and her family. There isn't much anyone can say at a time like this, other than to know they're in our thoughts. I don't know Amanda, but she seems such a lovely person judging from the way she was with her fellow contestants. But I know something of what she and her family are going through.

Endemol's decision not to show Amanda's game was absolutely the right one, and the dedication at the end of Friday's show was very simple and touching. Perfect.

I doubt if Amanda's game will ever be screened, but hope that she had a good one. Be nice if Endemol gives her a copy to look back on later.

Once again, so sorry for the loss of Amanda's stepson.

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]