Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Qwerty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:00 pm    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Once again Johnnie's left right until the end! He must have been the last box opener for at least half the games he's been there so far!

rico7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:07 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Good deal Dave!

It was a sensible deal that Dave went for considering he is a gambler by his own admission, his wife wouldn't have been too happy if he'd gone on and things had gone pear shaped. I agree with Recordbaby, if he had no dealed at £20,000, he might have chosen a different set of boxes, so someone is made to seem stupid or smart based upon pure luck! You have to play the game based upon the current state of your bank account, what the money means to you, and the statistical odds.

Devious_flame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:21 pm    Author: Devious_flame    Post subject:

It was definately a sensible deal!! :D

Cazzie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:35 pm    Author: Cazzie    Post subject:

Bit late to this thread today!

Loved todays show... Good on ya Dave :-D I'd have dealt at 20,000 as well I think because like others have said we've seen too many games when it all goes wrong in the next round and people have taken out the three highest reds left and it's downhill from there.

Great advice from Lucy too ;)

Hope Dave (and his wife) enjoy the money 8)

Caz xx

"Take your hands out of your pockets!" Noel to David 23/03/09...
Do as I say not as I do obviously Noel! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you... Are you drunk?"
David to The Banker 23/03/09

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]