Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:11 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 2:11 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Power5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:44 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
This looked like it was going to be almost an exact copy of Barbara's game at one stage, but the ending changed this time!

It may be tough on the contestants but for entertainment value I can understand them making offers that lean strongly towards a no deal with 5 boxes to go, as it certainly makes great TV to have a situation where they have to take out 3 of the remaining values and almost anything is possible.

kestral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:17 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Caught this earlier on more4 as I missed the 4:15 show, thanks for doing the commentary Flash :smt023

What a fantastic show, well done Matt :smt041

You was right about another 'must see' show Aaron, Matt played a superb game and well deserved the £35,000.

Great ending as well, it really highlighted the bonding and companionship that occurs between the contestants while on the show.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:51 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

I am so gutted I missed todays show, he is so goreous! (I've always had a thing for firemen!).

I came home and my mum said she recorded it for me so there I was getting my hopes up, shoved the video in the player and pressed play and what do I see on the screen? Scooby Doo! :shock: My mum recorded the wrong channel! lol :-D Ah well I'm glad he went away with the 35k he deserved it for being so sexy! Mum was saying how moving it was at the end...ahhh ;)

Pauls

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:15 pm    Author: Pauls    Post subject:

It was very emotional today and you really see how close the contestants are :smt022
Well done Matt, what a star playing up to the end, opening the final box with a 50-50 chance phew :notworthy:

Gazza

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:40 pm    Author: Gazza    Post subject:

Matt is a great bloke, and truely deserved every penny.

Its great to see peole you care about win a good amount of cash :D

It was a very emotional game, and one i think people will talk about for a while.

Well done mate! :-D

greggraham

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:15 am    Author: greggraham    Post subject:

i thouroughly enjoyed todays show. i work at argos and several staff crowded around the tv's for most of the show.

very good.

rico7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:25 am    Author: rico7    Post subject: Well done Matt!

Well done Matt! It really is an emotional rollercoaster this game isn't it, still feeling disappointed about Monday's game though, sometimes there's no justice!

crawley_town

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:35 pm    Author: crawley_town    Post subject:

might of already been mentioned

but how come the banker didn't offer a swap

daniel4389

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:42 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

I think someone said (probably Aaron) that Matt said not to bother offering it as he didn't want one, but that was then edited out of the show. Not sure if the same thing happened with Barbara the day before, although it wouldn't have made much difference...

Devious_flame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:49 pm    Author: Devious_flame    Post subject:

Ugh!! I don't like it when people swap!

[ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]