Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:46 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:46 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

greeny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:46 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Don't listen to Jeremy Kyle's Dad. Yours was a great show Flash, well done!

flash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:39 pm    Author: flash    Post subject:

Jeremy Kyle's Dad wrote:
To be honest Flash, I found you very boring.

Yes. You also messaged me to say you think my name is really Geraldine. So this goes to show you have no idea what you are talking about. :D

never_wrong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:50 pm    Author: never_wrong    Post subject:

Jeremy Kyle's Dad, like much of his Andy Kelly worshipping buddies, is going for the "lets try and cause trouble by saying controversial things" approach to foruming. Best not to rise to their hilarious comments.

Anyway, I liked your game Flash, and I'm not just saying that because you're here. And you proved that the deal you made was pretty much the right one to make at that time - yes you could have won a little more if the banker's prove-out offers are to be believed, but you were never in life-changing territory. Therefore, best to go with a definite 6 grand than a possible 1p 8)

With regards to Digitalspy, I post there sometimes and the majority of those who post the horrible personal attacks, hardly ever post in the DOND thread. A lot of them aren't fans of the show, but because DS is not DOND specific, its attracts all sorts who just want to make a quick "witty" remark by insulting someone's apperance, age, accent etc. Those who sign up here are, in the main, fans of the show and appreciate it for what it is.

lisa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:57 pm    Author: lisa    Post subject:

never_wrong wrote:
With regards to Digitalspy, I post there sometimes and the majority of those who post the horrible personal attacks, hardly ever post in the DOND thread. A lot of them aren't fans of the show, but because DS is not DOND specific, its attracts all sorts who just want to make a quick "witty" remark by insulting someone's apperance, age, accent etc. Those who sign up here are, in the main, fans of the show and appreciate it for what it is.

Absolutely agree with you here. What excuse can we make for those lovely people who post their hilarious comments on the channel4/Deal or no Deal forum? they are so kind and considerate!!!!

jonny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:00 pm    Author: jonny    Post subject:

never_wrong wrote:

and luckily most people realise how pathetic posting such comments is.

23rd, 24th and 25th of July 2008 (Adam, Helen, William) recorded 7th April 2008

18th, 19th and 20th May 2009 (Cath, Sean, Lynne) recorded 4th February 2009

10th, 11th and 13th December 2009 recorded 4th June 2009

Sasquatch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:07 am    Author: Sasquatch    Post subject:

A little late, but congratulations on your win. You won a massive amount considering the board, hope the wedding goes well...

bork

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:52 pm    Author: bork    Post subject:

I'm late too as i've been working away, but well done flash.

You come across as a nice person on the forum and that was backed up by your appearence on the show. It was great to read your commentary, I agree that more future players should do the same. goes well

[ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]