Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:09 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:09 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:17 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject: Hayley - 27/08/06 (Originally 05/12/05)

Warnings: 0
Hurrah - they're showing this and not Giorgio's game! Hayley is cool...I love Welsh people. But not as much as I love Irene.

Billy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:21 pm    Author: Billy    Post subject:

Aww, poor Giorgio! Never got his game repeated...then again, neither did anyone else until the More4 repeats began early this year.

Another episode where I can't remember the result, this. Might have even missed it as well...certainly did miss quite a few games around this time, though at least I saw Sara's.

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:29 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

I'm assuming the run of old episodes will end tomorrow. It says in the Radio Times for all the new episodes on C4 this week that they are repeated at 6pm (or thereabouts) on More4. I wonder what they will show during the Christmas break?

By the way, when I was on my way to Wales, my portable LCD TV that has Freeview on it couldn't pick any Freeview channels up when I was passing through an area that I know has a strong Freeview signal, so I'm going to try buying one of the £25 Freeview boxes from Argos, I reckon the portable TV only has a weak receiver in it or something?! Perhaps I can then get More4. Oh joy, of joys! DOND repeats here I come! Oh, hang on, they end tomorrow. Grr... perhaps there'll be more on at Christmas during the Christmas break. Or maybe they'll show some during the night at some stage?!

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:19 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Oh, Noel...when will you learn? Hayley took a bit of a risk turning down the fourth offer, but I don't really think you can call it "the biggest gamble anyone's ever taken" when we've already had Jennifer turning down £52k and "somebody" turning down 120% of the mean. :shock:

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:23 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

daniel4389 wrote:
Oh, Noel...when will you learn? Hayley took a bit of a risk turning down the fourth offer, but I don't really think you can call it "the biggest gamble anyone's ever taken" when we've already had Jennifer turning down £52k and "somebody" turning down 120% of the mean. :shock:

And that is not the only time Noel forgets about Jennifer.

My dislike club: The number 3

[ 5 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]