Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:28 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:28 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

cfd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:01 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Warnings: 0
Well, this is very fancy isn't it? Quite a difference to the Dream Factory and no mistake.

Edmonds has done his usual reminder that it's still 22 boxes, still £250,000, and still just one question (although it appears to have changed to where are we). It's almost as if after 10 years we still haven't got the hang of this.

Most likely my last commentary. My very first was a memorable one as it was a jackpot win.

Hoping to let me sign off with another jackpot win today is CAROLINE.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:02 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Noel's breakfast show was scheduled to be the first broadcast on the BBC in 1936, but it was late.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:03 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

She said that she's planning to go all the way. :eyes:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

cfd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:04 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Caroline has made it here after 13 shows.

She has brought the banker a PRESENT. It's an African donut and the banker greedily gets it taken to him. Noel reckons they look like balls.

She has brought a picture of her graduation but before we can discuss that the donut remains have been returned. Evidently the banker has not been fed today.

Mum and brother are box openers today.

Caroline gets to choose her own box and deny the opportunity of opening a box.

She has chosen box 10 and away we go!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:06 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

No penny dance. :D ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

cfd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

ROUND ONE

21 - Marian - 1p

That's an alright start. Doesn't seem to be any silly dancing either.

Wtf is that board. No expense spared there!

8 - Tobi - Some ridiculously convoluted relation here - £10

5 - Nana - Who is a man obviously - £250

13 - Little brother Reggie - Noel doesn't like him. Caroline suggests he could do Noel's job - £5

Ok here's the silly dancing. Noel says he would do better.

One more box to go to make it all blue opening...

4 - Onyn? - £750

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

£15,000+ and I'd be dealing here.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Is this the last ever all blue opening we'll be seeing?

Fan of classic rock and metal

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:10 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Very rare all blue opening round!

Offer £15,000?

cfd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:11 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Noel decorates the box with fairy lights and it is time for the opening offer.

No silly predictions today either!

Noel looks very camp with those fairy lights I must say.

The banker is apparently at the top of the radio mast radiating negativity across the country.

BANKER'S OFFER

£13,000

cfd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:12 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Her target is still on the board she says. But she won't be revealing what it is.

The question is going to come after the break and will be asked by REGGIE.

cfd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:12 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

p.s. I forgot how much hard work it was to keep up with this!

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:12 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Another target player.....

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:14 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Slightly tempted to take that just to end the show's run with a 1st offer Deal but I don't think I could sell this board for just £13,000. ;)

cfd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:15 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Nick Grey is advertising his new vacuum cleaner.

I think he should spend more time advertising his obviously great advancements in cloning!

But the vacuum cleaner itself...

60 minutes powerful cleaning! New Airlock filter! No cord!

It makes easy work of pet hair and empties straight into the bin.

0800 054 68 77 if you are interested in purchasing! Only £299 and free delivery. Place your order today!

cfd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:17 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

Reggie welcomes us back to Ally Pally or whatever they call it. He encourages the audience to make some noise to get the atmosphere going.

Edmonds gets Noel to wear a wig to more resemble him.

Reggie asks the question in a very exaggerated way to which she responds NO DEAL

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:17 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

That Gtech advert is WAY TOO LONG! :smt015 :smt015

cfd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:20 pm    Author: cfd    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

ROUND TWO

Noel is enjoying a quiet sit down and gets Reggie to get on with it.

Reggie asks Caroline where she sees herself in 10 years time and is told it's not a job interview. So she talks about what to do with the money instead and it's the usual things such as house, holidays etc.

Ah! We are opening some boxes!

22 - Becky - £100

17 - She didn't say the name - £3,000

The banker rings and talks to Reggie. The banker requests to talk to Noel. "We don't pay you to sit on that chair Edmonds". Reggie is sacked :(

3 - Ade - 50p

What a board!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:21 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

£20,000?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:22 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: 15/12 - Caroline - ON TOUR (Alexandra Palace)

£23,000+ and I'm dealing here. ;)

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]