Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:30 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
I'll probably be able to do the commentaries on Mon 29 and Tue 30 Dec (plus any Sundays if they make a return in the New Year!).

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:30 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

h2005 wrote:
I'll probably be able to do the commentaries on Mon 29 and Tue 30 Dec (plus any Sundays if they make a return in the New Year!).

I do some Sundays if you wish.

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:09 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Just to let H2005, Hogwild and everyone know I want to do the commentary next Monday.

Davao

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:43 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I will be able to do tomorrow's show if Rich is OK with it.

Davao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:55 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I am so desperate to do today's lol, which is why I made a thread an hour early. :lol:

Davao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:53 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I will cover Tomorrow's if that is OK with you guys!

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:32 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Can I do commentary every Monday and Friday to give Rich a break?

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:43 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Davao wrote:
Can I do commentary every Monday and Friday to give Rich a break?

If Rich is fine with it, I suggest you do the commentaries every Monday and then see how things go. :smt023

I'm still happy to do the Sunday shows... if they ever return, which may happen in the new year depending on Channel 4's scheduling!

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:59 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

May I suggest something regarding commentaries? Well, that's why I'm posting in the commentary part of the forum. And I'm going to say it anyway, rather than suggest to say something. Anyway...

Instead of people just jumping in and taking commentaries last minute, shouldn't there be some sort of rota? I wouldn't mind doing a few commentaries here and there, I quite enjoy them, but even though I watch and tweet along live with most of the shows, I'm at work, so wouldn't be able to fully commit to a commentary on those days.

I do think Rich should have the main say, though. Seeing as though he's been doing them pretty constantly for the last year. To add another point, the commentaries are read more than anything on the whole forum, so if other people do start to do them, I'm asking very nicely that they are readable, enjoyable and understandable. If that means editing the posts after with the correct punctuation, so be it.

:)

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:05 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Archstered wrote:
May I suggest something regarding commentaries? Well, that's why I'm posting in the commentary part of the forum. And I'm going to say it anyway, rather than suggest to say something. Anyway...

Instead of people just jumping in and taking commentaries last minute, shouldn't there be some sort of rota? I wouldn't mind doing a few commentaries here and there, I quite enjoy them, but even though I watch and tweet along live with most of the shows, I'm at work, so wouldn't be able to fully commit to a commentary on those days.

I do think Rich should have the main say, though. Seeing as though he's been doing them pretty constantly for the last year. To add another point, the commentaries are read more than anything on the whole forum, so if other people do start to do them, I'm asking very nicely that they are readable, enjoyable and understandable. If that means editing the posts after with the correct punctuation, so be it.

:)

I think the rota would be better.

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:33 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I've resurrected the rota in the first post of this thread.

The default position for now will be Davao on Mondays and Richie on other weekdays, but I know Richie's willing to share the commentaries with others so the rota is flexible depending on 'requests'. :)

As Archie said, the commentaries are the most-read part of the forum so it'd be great if people who haven't commentated before ensure their commentaries broadly follow what's gone before so that there's consistency.

Information on the formatting of commentaries is available in the first post of this thread.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:33 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Can I do today's commentary? One of only a few chances I have.

Davao

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:35 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Archstered wrote:

Feel free I don't mind. Can I do Friday then instead this week?

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:38 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Thanks David :)

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Davao wrote:
Archstered wrote:

It's all yours on Friday :)

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

Davao

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:09 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

richie4eva1 wrote:
Davao wrote:
Archstered wrote:

It's all yours on Friday :)

Thanks. :smt023

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I'll put myself down for the commentary this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon!

Davao

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:48 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

h2005 wrote:
I'll put myself down for the commentary this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon!

Ok, Can I do Friday again?

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:31 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I'm free for this afternoon's show now if that is OK?

Davao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:47 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I'm not going to be able to do them for a couple of months. I'm doing my all the way round the world trip

[ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]