Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:02 am Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:02 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

johnr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:07 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Warnings: 0
I'll try today's (Fridays) episode :-D

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:57 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

If it's OK I'll do Monday 19th and Thursday 22nd :D

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:43 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

So Archie called dibs on Monday and Thursday and Aaron is doing Wednesday's commentary.

That means Tuesday and Friday are available.

I would do one myself but I'm not sure I'll be home either day.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

johnr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:25 pm    Author: johnr    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Don't know how the regulars such as richie4eva1 manage to do it on a daily basis! I was knackered by the end, although my TV can't do pausing or anything fancy as I don't have a USB drive plugged into it at the moment which doesn't help!

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:56 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I might give Tuesday a go. Not commentated on DOND for quite some time.

Fan of classic rock and metal

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:25 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Sorry for the late notice but I will no longer be able to commentate tomorrow. Can anyone cover?

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:22 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I'll do Wednesday, might as well give one *final*, final commentary while the chance to do so is still there.

KP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:40 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread
International Forums Moderator

With nobody else locked in for today's finale that I know of, I'd be more than happy for a final reprise of my old role!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Simon F

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:03 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

KP wrote:
With nobody else locked in for today's finale that I know of, I'd be more than happy for a final reprise of my old role!

I think that would be quite fitting.

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:49 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

So who'll be doing the commentaries when the show returns, assuming there will be commentaries? :ponder:

Fan of many game shows and Series 87 Champion of Countdown!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:51 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

higginson_ronan wrote:
So who'll be doing the commentaries when the show returns, assuming there will be commentaries? :ponder:

Kinda hoping it will be left alone. DOND was 2005 - 2016 and any revival should be treated as the entirely separate entity that it will be.

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:53 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread
Administrator & Global Moderator

I think there should be commentaries and no doubt people like hogwild, richie4eva, Archstered, etc. - as well as me - would provide them when possible. Any stats like 'total amount won' or whatever should surely start from scratch though.

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:49 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

For the 2023 reboot onwards:

This week I can do Monday 20th, Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th live. If no-one can do Tues and Weds then I could do a non-live commentary later in the evening.

We'll see how this goes and how much interest there is in commentaries for the rebooted series. :smt023

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:52 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I could definitely do Tuesday. Unsure about Wednesday though!

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:05 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread
Forum Games Moderator

I'll tentatively put my name forward for, erm, provisionally some time in the next month :lol: - I'm not sure there'd be enough time to work with, to accommodate my slightly less concise style... :roll: :-D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:49 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I can do Monday and Friday next week (27th & 1st) but not Tues, Weds or Thurs.

Anyone up for doing those?

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:15 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

I'll do Tuesday and Thursday then! :)

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:28 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

higginson_ronan wrote:
I'll do Tuesday and Thursday then! :)

That's great! Archstered will be able to do Wednesday.

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:29 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

Here's how it's looking for the next week:

Thu 30/11 - higginson_ronan
Fri 1/12 - me

Mon 4/12 - Archstered
Tue 5/12 - higginson_ronan (?)
Wed 6/12 - me
Thu 7/12 - higginson_ronan (?)
Fri 8/12 - me (TBC)

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:28 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Commentary rota thread

For the final shows of this series it's looking like this:

Fri 8/12 - me

Mon 11/12 - me
Tue 12/12 - higginson_ronan (I think)
Wed 13/12 - probably me
Thu 14/12 - higginson_ronan (I think)
Fri 15/12 - me

If anyone else wants to do any of these though then just leave a post here to say so.

[ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]