Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:45 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:45 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:02 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: 27/05 Carole

Warnings: 0
Volunteered to cover today's game in Kes's absence :smt023

Noel says what an eventful week it's been with the past few games and says how Stacey-Anne got herself a huge win out the Banker with a game plan.

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:05 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carol

Carole has Box 16 today.

Carole is from Middlesex. Noel says she that's been very quiet on the wings, but off-camera she is a chatterbox and went double-time with her interview! We see a few photos of her family. She's on her own today and may rely on the pilgrims for support and she has no system.

Here we go...

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:12 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carol

Round 1

Newbie Anthony and Noel makes fun of him wiping his face! :P

Newbie Anthony Box 2 = £50

Iain Box 19 = £50,000

Jonny Box 3 = £250,000 :(

Olga Box 18 = 1p :D

Poppy Box 14 = £75,000

Banker Time

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

Banker says Carole hasn't come through for him, so the rose he had for her has wilted.

Banker's offer:

£1,000
+ dead roses

Carole says

NO DEAL

Noel calls a break...

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:20 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

Round 2

Were back and Noel tells us more about what Carole plans to do if she won a lot of money

Emma Box 4 = £3,000

Matt Box 9 = £1,000

Noel & Charlie debate about motor engineering

Charlie Box 6 = £5

Banker time

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:21 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

Banker calls to say he's done a bit about motor engineering and is attempting to flirt, but Noel tells him Carole is here for the money.

Banker's offer:

£3,000 and a spade

Carole says:

No Deal

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:25 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

Round 3

Francesca Box 17 = £35,000 :?

Beryl-Anne Box 15 = £250

Noel says Carole was a little shocked to see that go and assumes she'll be ecstatic to find the 10p. Carole tells us to come back to watch her one chance to beat the baker. Banker calls and reminds Carole that he is a Banker, not a baker! :P

Break time

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:28 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

We're still only at 14box and its its almost half 4. Brainfreeze but about 20 mins till the credits, so what does this mean about a potential deal at 11/8 box.... Surely no where near 5 box or higher in live play?

KP

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:29 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole
International Forums Moderator

Or on this board, maybe the £100k goes next and Noel speeds through the wreckage of the crash... an 11-box Deal would almost be welcomed!!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:31 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

Were back and they make fun of calling the Banker as different names! :P

Annette Box 5 = £500

Banker time...

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:33 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

Sorry guys, internet lag again...

Banker's offer:

£3,000

Carole says

No Deal

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:34 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

KP wrote:
Or on this board, maybe the £100k goes next and Noel speeds through the wreckage of the crash... an 11-box Deal would almost be welcomed!!

Certainly a crash would take away some of the madness thats going on. And there we have it. The crash.... You were right!! yet they are still whoooping and hollerin!

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

Leroy Box 8 = £100,000 :(

Carole says it wasn't meant to be, Noel adds were down to the smile money

Zoleka Box 7 = £10,000

Tony Box 21 = £15,000

Banker time...

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:36 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

Banker's offer:

£900

Carole says

No Deal

Break time...

KP

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:37 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole
International Forums Moderator

About as bad an eight-box as any I can remember.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:38 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

£900 is dealable. What is the point chasing the £20k with that many blues on the board. Okay I was wrong about an early deal, so is the alternative a long and protracted chase for the £20k to the bitter end? I'll eat my hat if she has £20k in her box. :laughing

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:38 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

£900 RESPECTABLE?! Don't make me laugh Banker! :smt019
What is going on with this game? All of the offers have been under 30% of the average. £3,000 at 14 and 11-box were 22%.

Fan of classic rock and metal

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:38 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

For me, this could be a trainwreck written all over it

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:43 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

Were back

Noel says she's getting a pasting in her game but is remaining positive

Round 5

Irene Box 11 = £750

Georgie Box 12 = £10

Sam Box 1 = £1 :)

Banker time...

norwichdonder

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:43 pm    Author: norwichdonder    Post subject: Re: 27/05 Carole

killersbee wrote:
For me, this could be a trainwreck written all over it

Slow motion trainwreck. Not sure why they were cheering the £750. Oh the madness! An offer here of just shy of 5k should move her.

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]