Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:23 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:23 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:43 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 02/01 Marilyn
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0

:lol: :drunk

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 02/01 Marilyn
Administrator & Global Moderator

Incidentally, the graphics now seem to be credited to "Hello Charlie". :ponder:

Julie Dolphin seems to have disappeared, and her Series Producer role is now credited to Aaron Paul (who used to be Senior Producer - that role now seems to have gone).

Very fishy indeed... I shall have to tuna in tomorrow to see what further changes there will be.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:31 am    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: 02/01 Marilyn

I think you've been swigging too much from said wine bottle h lol.

bb67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:13 pm    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: 02/01 Marilyn

lol at the wine bottle H. :lol:

The new graphics are awesome, the best they have ever been in my opinion. And its now in full HD! :-D

KP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:40 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: 02/01 Marilyn
International Forums Moderator

Travis said it's not in HD but I'll tune in on Channel 4 HD on Freesat later to see for myself what the picture quality is like.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

StatsMan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm    Author: StatsMan    Post subject: Re: 02/01 Marilyn

Pretty decent starter for 'new look deal', you probably now see about half of what gets shown in the studio, given most games last between hour and a half and two hours, occasionally more. It's good to get more background on the player and it's got a more jovial feel about it more in line with the recordings. I'm not convinced that it will lead to less 8-box or earlier deals, but it might be difficult for them to retain the casual viewer having a break after this point. More time to reflect decision making is a good thing, I think.

Biggest Pilgrim Game Wins:

Marlene - 21 July 2013: £118,000
Gill - 23 March 2014: £75,000
Tony - 24 April 2012: £72,000
Lee - 4 April 2013: £48,000
Tommy & Jen - 26 & 27 Mar 2013 :O - £45,000! :O :O

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:03 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 02/01 Marilyn

So we begin the new year with Banker Victory...what else is new?

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:17 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Re: 02/01 Marilyn

Fairly pedestrain game to start the new year (and new look DOND). Marilyn proved a cautious player and the Banker got her out of the chair quite cheaply, Of course for a moment there it did look like she'd made the right move and got out at the top of the game but sadly not.

I don't know, i just didn't get into the Banter of that game especially

[ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]