Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:16 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 26/11 Mary - 5th Birthday Week Specials
Administrator & Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
I think I'm going insane... I can't stop watching that beginning bit. :lol:

bb67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:18 am    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: 26/11 Mary - 5th Birthday Week Specials

haha i'm the same, brilliant!!! :lol:

bb67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:22 am    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: 26/11 Mary - 5th Birthday Week Specials

How funny is the ending when the banker goes: 'Oh Cake' in that deep voice! :D

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:20 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 26/11 Mary - 5th Birthday Week Specials

I have told you before. I cannot work zis way. It takes time. You cannot rush genius. You can take your boxes and stick them up...

PS. I never knew Noel Edmonds had such big biceps! :lol:

bb67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:07 am    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: 26/11 Mary - 5th Birthday Week Specials

Where the hell is Edmonds!!! :-D

thundercat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:10 am    Author: thundercat    Post subject: Re: 26/11 Mary - 5th Birthday Week Specials

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
So Deal or No Deal is 5 years old today - funny it feels longer :-D

The show actually started on the 31st october 2005.. so technically it is over 5 years old!

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 26/11 Mary - 5th Birthday Week Specials

bb67 wrote:
Where the hell is Edmonds!!! :-D

Here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtbI9lM5yB0

:-D

paulyc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:01 pm    Author: paulyc    Post subject: Re: 26/11 Mary - 5th Birthday Week Specials

Quote:
travis P wrote:
The Australian guy is Director of the show, Richard Van't Riet

That's the one! I remember hearing an Australian bloke speak over the loudspeaker and they referred to him as Richard, then referred to him as "God".

When I was there I noticed a bloke at the hotel sitting quite near the contestants in the morning. I also caught a glimpse of him in the gym and then saw the same bloke at the studio After a bit I was getting paranoid as noone else noticed him for ages but it was indeed the director Richard. He did box school on the Friday. He never once let on to the contestants though, leading us (well me) to presume he was the banker.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: 26/11 Mary - 5th Birthday Week Specials

This was the first week of DoND I have watched in over a year after a hiatus from watching the show. I never stopped liking the show, but as I drifted away from the forum so did my interest for the show. I just kind of needed a break from everything DoND related and so I just stopped watching, but enough about that.

I specifically tuned into this week of shows after finding out it was the 5th Birthday week and by celebrating they were bringing back some old faces and showing highlights of the years gone by. It's nice to see that the show has pretty much remained the same (to my knowledge) and no major changes have taken place (though I did recognise a different piece of music I don't remember). Of course I pretty much have no idea what's happened on the show over the past year and any outcomes, surprises etc. Apart from the odd glimpse here and there at DoND news. Though there seems to have been a surge of 1p members, but no further 250k winners.

It was a good week of shows overall and a nice trip down memory lane. Though it would have been nice to see a few more highlights from previous years. The Noel skit on Friday was great and is part of the reason why I like DoND so much. The little random things they do that keep the show fresh and different.

Having watched this week of shows I have got in to DoND again and will start tuning in again now more regularly.

[ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]