Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:25 pm Last visit was: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:25 pm




Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]



 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:13 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Round 4

13 - £5,000 Glenn

14 - £100 Millie

Noel calls another break...

_________________
'Take your hands out of your pockets!' Noel to H2005 23/03/09 :P

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:14 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
A blue here and it would give her an idea of what Box 12 will have

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

Monkeynut

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm    Author: Monkeynut    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Loughton, Essex
Warnings: 0
WHile there's a break;

Quote:
more than 50% of the mean and above the FD.


FD?

_________________
Time is Nature's way of preventing everything from happening at once.


Top
 Profile E-mail  

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 pm
Location: Leeds
Warnings: 0
killersbee wrote:
A blue here and it would give her an idea of what Box 12 will have


Yes, a 62.5% chance of a red and 37.5% of a blue.

_________________
Number of visits to see DOND: 19
Number of shows seen: 86


Top
 Profile  

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:17 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 pm
Location: Leeds
Warnings: 0
Monkeynut wrote:
WHile there's a break;

Quote:
more than 50% of the mean and above the FD.


FD?


FD = Fair Deal:
The Fair deal provides an interesting insight into how good the offer is. It is measured by taking the average of the square root of every amount left on the board which is then squared, on a full board the fair deal is £9,215.40.

It was devised on another site that did DOND commentaries before this site started.

_________________
Number of visits to see DOND: 19
Number of shows seen: 86


Top
 Profile  

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:18 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
We're back
Last box before the Banker

15 - £5 Hitch

Banker time

_________________
'Take your hands out of your pockets!' Noel to H2005 23/03/09 :P

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:18 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 pm
Location: Leeds
Warnings: 0
£12,345 here?

_________________
Number of visits to see DOND: 19
Number of shows seen: 86


Top
 Profile  

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
We are on a roll now says Pat. The Banker says the only way that Pat will get £30,000 is to go to her final 2 boxes and that is a big risk.

Banker's offer:

£12,435

_________________
'Take your hands out of your pockets!' Noel to H2005 23/03/09 :P

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Pat's husband says there is room for another round.

Pat says

NO DEAL

_________________
'Take your hands out of your pockets!' Noel to H2005 23/03/09 :P

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 pm
Location: Leeds
Warnings: 0
2-box game at 8-box and I'm out of here at £12k.

Not a chance Pat will be.

_________________
Number of visits to see DOND: 19
Number of shows seen: 86


Top
 Profile  

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
You got that spot on!

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:20 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 pm
Location: Leeds
Warnings: 0
killersbee wrote:
You got that spot on!


Nearly, forget the motif with the 4 and 3 being swapped earlier.

_________________
Number of visits to see DOND: 19
Number of shows seen: 86


Top
 Profile  

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:21 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Round 5

16 - 50p Elli

17 - £3,000 Wayne

18 - £1,000 Mary

Banker time

_________________
'Take your hands out of your pockets!' Noel to H2005 23/03/09 :P

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:21 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 pm
Location: Leeds
Warnings: 0
Gotta be £24,356 I reckon.

_________________
Number of visits to see DOND: 19
Number of shows seen: 86


Top
 Profile  

Lewis246

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:21 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat

Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Location: Devon
Warnings: 0
Offer should be around £20k now...


Top
 Profile E-mail  

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:22 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
You could get addicted to this says Pat. Noel asks if he could do a little health check, as the problem with a system like this is you can easily get swept along and play to the end without a lot of thought. The Banker respects the fact that Pat declined the last offer.

Banker's offer:

£20,000

_________________
'Take your hands out of your pockets!' Noel to H2005 23/03/09 :P

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
I would be considering towards £30k here

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Warnings: 0
Pat quickly asks for the question.

Pat says

DEAL

_________________
'Take your hands out of your pockets!' Noel to H2005 23/03/09 :P

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: In his little studio at home
Warnings: 0
What a rubbish offer! The Banker is shooting himself in the foot with that one

_________________
Skyline: "You're still winging about a game six hours after it airs, and it's not even your money!"
H2005: "Anyone can quote anything from here, so long as kestral and I get £4,523.49 each for every word that's quoted."


Top
 Profile  

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:24 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: 07/11 Pat
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 pm
Location: Leeds
Warnings: 0
5-box deal at £20k. Dave Show 57 would be proud. Let's hope she gets the OPW too.

_________________
Number of visits to see DOND: 19
Number of shows seen: 86


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bot, Google and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Deal Or No Deal

[ View who is online ]

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2008 dond.co.uk All rights reserved

www.dond.co.uk is not responsible for the content posted by private individuals on this website. The views expressed herein are solely the opinions of the individuals that produced them and not necessarily the views of the owner, or of the admins, or of the moderators of this website.


Deal or No Deal Online Games | Tava Tea Weight Loss | Go Go Hamster | Wii | Wii Fit | Xbox 360 | Playstation 3 | Sunglasses | Wii U Pre-order | Dropship | GoGo Hamster | Kidizoom Camera | Whitening teeth | Admin Zone Directory