Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:44 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:44 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

poldog99

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:53 am    Author: poldog99    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Hi Emma
Welcome on board and well done on your show. The main thing is that you enjoyed it as you have given so much support to all the team. What did you think about the costume? To be honest I would have prefered you without the costume - whoops - I mean in your normal clothing, hair and makeup but then your future husband would probably agree that you look lovely whatever you wear. Please post a wedding snap in September.
Every happiness.
Love poldog

pendragon46

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:13 pm    Author: pendragon46    Post subject: Re: emmab

emmab wrote:
Hi everyone,

thank you so much to all of you for all your lovely comments, i really can not belive it, i hope that you all really enjoyed my show. it was the best experience ever and i am so happy, and now this is just the icing on the cake to read all these fab comments.

lots of love em x x x xx [/b]

Hi Emma, I don't have the time to visit this forum much but just wanted to say you are my favourite contestant so far. You played a good game and although £5,000 was a good win for you, I think you were just unlucky that it crashed out at the beginning with all the big reds being found on the wings. :shock:

You looked beautiful with those flashy eyebrows. I made a DVD recording of the show and Suez sent me some pictures of you off the TV, which she may already have told you are up on a free Kodak website (if not I can send you an invite to view them). I think your man is a very lucky guy! Hope you both enjoy the money while it lasts!! :-D

Maltus

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:17 pm    Author: Maltus    Post subject:

Well done on your game Emma - it was a great game and I hope the £5000 has helped with your wedding plans. All the best! :D

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:59 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Welldone Emma! I'm sure £5k will make a huge contribution to the wedding! All the best xxx

P.S. Did anyone else think that Jason's wig really suited him? :-D

Martin259

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:34 pm    Author: Martin259    Post subject: Re: emmab

pendragon46 wrote:
emmab wrote:
Hi everyone,

thank you so much to all of you for all your lovely comments, i really can not belive it, i hope that you all really enjoyed my show. it was the best experience ever and i am so happy, and now this is just the icing on the cake to read all these fab comments.

lots of love em x x x xx [/b]

Hi Emma, I don't have the time to visit this forum much but just wanted to say you are my favourite contestant so far. You played a good game and although £5,000 was a good win for you, I think you were just unlucky that it crashed out at the beginning with all the big reds being found on the wings. :shock:

You looked beautiful with those flashy eyebrows. I made a DVD recording of the show and Suez sent me some pictures of you off the TV, which she may already have told you are up on a free Kodak website (if not I can send you an invite to view them). I think your man is a very lucky guy! Hope you both enjoy the money while it lasts!! :-D

My fav contest 2!

Wecome emma.

Ad enjoy £5,000

KP

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:06 pm    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator

Nicely done Emma... you pulled off the great escape. And you won more than your highest offer so you definitely beat the Banker conclusively, you just never had a shot at life-changing money the way the boxes went. Well done :)

Martin259

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:40 pm    Author: Martin259    Post subject:

What b stand for in emmma b? Enjoy 5 Grand, Invite me to the wedding

Stevo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:16 am    Author: Stevo    Post subject: Emms

Really well done on your show Em, you were a star whilst on the programme - almost didn't want you to play so you would still be on TV!!! Hope the money does you well for your plans and for the future!
xxx

Martin259

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:08 pm    Author: Martin259    Post subject:

I felt gutted for her, Enjoy £5,000 and invite me 2 the wedding please.

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal Show Commentaries & DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]